Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

What kind of boots will give us best movement speed gain? Elusive or Tailwind?
"
JudgeHett wrote:

I am curious why everyone got +dmg to burning enemies on their gloves. If i compare that on pob to dmg over time multiplier its worse. Also I am using 3 Medium clusters with blowback /burning bright and one cluster blowback / cooked alive and changing clusters to use more cooked alive instead of burning bright is a 600k dmg loss. But i see most people using cooked alive. Am I missing something important here?

PoB used is my current setup: https://pastebin.com/Ep2aXh6m
Note that I just copied the 11m PoB from the original post and imported my character on top of it. I think the configs are right but I'm not great with PoB compared to some wizards.

Gloves
Swapping my current gloves for 12% dot multi gloves end up losing me ~3-4% damage according to PoB.

Clusters
If I swap one of my cooked alive clusters for a blowback/burning bright it cuts my damage. For example:

DoT at 5 stacks = 10.1m (current setup)
• Lose Cooked Alive - 7.6% damage loss

DoT at 5 stacks = 9.7m (swap one cooked alive for burning bright, 4% loss)
• Lose Burning Bright - 4.5% damage loss

Damage ends up being about the same if I just lose the nodes completely, but Cooked Alive pulls more weight in my experience. Could just be my gear setup though, I'm going for a balance of damage and survivability.

Edit:
If I swap out 3 clusters for burning bright and leave one cooked alive I drop from 10.1m to 8.9m.
Last edited by Brutalextremez on May 6, 2021, 11:38:41 AM
For people wondering about damage mitigation - Something worth mentioning here that i haven't seen spelled out is the importance of the empower connected to your golems.

I've seen people ask how to get to 60% damage reduction, that they're stuck at 30% etc. To solve that, getting empower connected to your lvl 20 golems is huge. It raises the damage reduction from the chaos golem from 4% to 5%. But it's not simply a 1% difference. That is number is multiplied by all your "golem auras" multipliers, and by each golem you summon and quite a few passives, so you might be sitting at 28% physical damage reduction and if you get the empower on a 20 chaos golem, raising it to 23, with all you golems summoned you'll be sitting closer to 40% reduction.

Then if you have a decent amount of armor in your gear, it should raise that number to around 50%. Finally with a "physical damage taken as cold" in your helm, gets you closer to 60%. There's even a chest enchant that is up to 10% physical absorbed as fire if you need more.

I mention all of this because the whole league i've been struggling with figuring the build out completely as it pertains to damage mitigation and feel like i've made some headway.
Last edited by Malira on May 6, 2021, 4:34:03 PM
"
JudgeHett wrote:

I am curious why everyone got +dmg to burning enemies on their gloves. If i compare that on pob to dmg over time multiplier its worse.

Because u don't click "Is the enemy Burning" in cofiguration?

Fire dmg overtime better only if have Elevant perfect mod with +24%. And it gives such a small increase that it is absolutely not profitable to craft.

"
JudgeHett wrote:

Also I am using 3 Medium clusters with blowback /burning bright and one cluster blowback / cooked alive and changing clusters to use more cooked alive instead of burning bright is a 600k dmg loss. But i see most people using cooked alive. Am I missing something important here?

On ordinary mobs with 0% resist, the "Burning Bright" has not much higher dps at all. But try adding resists in the POB (most mobs have resists) and you will see a significant difference and understand why you need to choose "Cooked Alive".

P.S. U can choose Replica Farrul or another unique, only if u have "additional curse corrupt" in amulet. Because without additional curse and woc/flam/hextouch/comb u loose so much dps with bosses.
Why do you need defence at all? Only at 100% delirium. But HeadHunter much better than all your other options. Maybe it's better to spend money on it?
Does the physical damage converted to lightning wrath watchers eye mod help this build at all as a secondary mod to go with malevolence damage over time multi one?
"
Sunw1sh wrote:
"
trancenergy11 wrote:

That's the kind of thing people without a headhunter would say :D

But jokes aside headhunter is huge in this league its worth every exalt u pay for it. It allows you to literally afk in ultimatums and do kill/attack ones in like 20seconds. Also you get a lot of MS from it - this build is pretty slow at moving around and headhunter covers that.

HH is just outdated, back in the day, when maps were empty and had no content - you could zoom zoom and speedrun them very fast. Now it is almost impossible. HH is decent in some situations and league mechanics (delirium and legion for example), but it is not objectively a must have. Personally i find 100 ex for survivability in survive\stand in circles a very bad investment. I just skip them, since they are not worth it, considering how long they are. Defeat\protect are easy and fast, you don't need HH for them. MS-wise you could buy Tailwind\elusive 35% ms boots for 30 ex and probably have the same uptime on it.
HH is a luxury item. If you bought everything in your build and don't know what to buy - buy a HH. It is good if you dont care about the price.

All content is closed even with the budget version of the build. Then only T16-19 with 100% delirium. Without HH, you simply cannot go through such maps, no matter how you update your build. Or you will go through it for 30+ minutes, luring out one mob at a time.

If you use "Mantra of Flames" u get more dps for each buff on you, with HH u can get x3-x4 dps with only 20+ stack of HH, speed, and 10k hp/10k es, more deffence mechanics. This I say is the average test value. This figure can be increased several times depending on the mods of the map. No upgrade will give you the same amount for this build.

"
Tyrone_Black wrote:
Does the physical damage converted to lightning wrath watchers eye mod help this build at all as a secondary mod to go with malevolence damage over time multi one?

nope u dont need convert, only add as extra from wrath of anger
First of all- this is really great build, feels like the fastest mapper ive ever played.

But my problem is high tier bosses. I decide, and i think its right- the main part of defence side of that build (on bosses) its damage- so we can quickly kill the boss just before he can use all shity skills and summon other annoying crap. I died 3-4 times on Phoenix cause my dps feels rly low, feels like i need it 3-4x more than i have now. Ive tried Sirius 1st time in my life with that build- same problem, arena and random AoE got me faster, that i can kill him.

So my 5L dps BA is around 30k now without flasks in HO, but i feel i need like 90-110k to kill thouse bosses rly easy. What should i upgrade first? 6L bow? 2 curse chest?
I have about 40ex to spend, will that get me to a state where the game is on farm? T16+ Ultimatums, T16+ maps, bosses?

Or does it require even more currency to be fully viable? In which case I'll cry a bit and play summoner :(
"
AtTheDriveIn wrote:
First of all- this is really great build, feels like the fastest mapper ive ever played.

But my problem is high tier bosses. I decide, and i think its right- the main part of defence side of that build (on bosses) its damage- so we can quickly kill the boss just before he can use all shity skills and summon other annoying crap. I died 3-4 times on Phoenix cause my dps feels rly low, feels like i need it 3-4x more than i have now. Ive tried Sirius 1st time in my life with that build- same problem, arena and random AoE got me faster, that i can kill him.

So my 5L dps BA is around 30k now without flasks in HO, but i feel i need like 90-110k to kill thouse bosses rly easy. What should i upgrade first? 6L bow? 2 curse chest?

Definitely go for the bow. At a certain dps margin this build starts really melting all the bosses.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info