Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

I don't know if anyone asked but is it much difference between wrath and anger? The double stat jewel cost twice less with gain anger than wrath:)
Hello, i have problems with survivability with this build, i invest about 50ex into this build already but get one shotted almost every ultimatum. What should i fix in my gear\skill tree to become more tanky?

https://pastebin.com/NEqRuy8a

Thanks in advance!
"
Diskroitz wrote:
Hello, i have problems with survivability with this build, i invest about 50ex into this build already but get one shotted almost every ultimatum. What should i fix in my gear\skill tree to become more tanky?

https://pastebin.com/NEqRuy8a

Thanks in advance!

If your goal is doing ultimatums i highly recommend taking Unwavering Stance (stun immunity) in the tree and using Voidwalker boots (permanent phasing). And ofc if you got the currency you can just get a headhunter and forget that you could ever die in an ultimatum.

If you wanna get tankier in general u should probably drop the Hyrri's Ire for a high life chest, drop malachai's artifice for a life ring.

Also annoiting Discipline of the Unyielding helps a lot - u'll have max endurance charges all the time. It will be especially good for your setup since u are using IC already.
Last edited by trancenergy11 on May 6, 2021, 1:21:45 AM
"
trancenergy11 wrote:
"
Sunw1sh wrote:
"
vladimars wrote:
Headhunter better than the unique belt we use? 42 % faster ignites is pretty baller.

it is worse. Tbh it is always overpriced and for this build it is not good, but as with any build if you got a lot of currency you can buy it and map with it. Will probably shave some seconds from the map occasionally. But it probably should be very last upgrade you do

That's the kind of thing people without a headhunter would say :D

But jokes aside headhunter is huge in this league its worth every exalt u pay for it. It allows you to literally afk in ultimatums and do kill/attack ones in like 20seconds. Also you get a lot of MS from it - this build is pretty slow at moving around and headhunter covers that.

HH is just outdated, back in the day, when maps were empty and had no content - you could zoom zoom and speedrun them very fast. Now it is almost impossible. HH is decent in some situations and league mechanics (delirium and legion for example), but it is not objectively a must have. Personally i find 100 ex for survivability in survive\stand in circles a very bad investment. I just skip them, since they are not worth it, considering how long they are. Defeat\protect are easy and fast, you don't need HH for them. MS-wise you could buy Tailwind\elusive 35% ms boots for 30 ex and probably have the same uptime on it.
HH is a luxury item. If you bought everything in your build and don't know what to buy - buy a HH. It is good if you dont care about the price.
Thank you for your build. Was having some issues with survivability but switched to replica farruls for the perma 4/5 endurance charges. Currently at 64% phys. dmg reduction.
Got pretty lucky on my lethal pride as well as i got 2 faster burn and 1 double damage and 1 burning damage notable on the 6 notables that you take normally.

I am curious why everyone got +dmg to burning enemies on their gloves. If i compare that on pob to dmg over time multiplier its worse. Also I am using 3 Medium clusters with blowback /burning bright and one cluster blowback / cooked alive and changing clusters to use more cooked alive instead of burning bright is a 600k dmg loss. But i see most people using cooked alive. Am I missing something important here?

I stopped using woc, combustion or hextouch support to use a cwdt ball lightning GMP setup I saw on reddit earlier. That way the ball lightnings ignite all mobs in ultimatums giving me allmost instant life reg. For bosses I switch to replica emberwake and swift affliction and bosses melt fast enough for me. Maybe I will use some additional boots with brand, woc, combustion etc. for Maven and sirus

I can highly recommend anomalous GMP for your bow as it has 20% reduced mana costs for BA.

Next upgrade would be better gloves and tailwind boots, as I dont feel I need another 10% faster ignite.
"
Sunw1sh wrote:
"
vladimars wrote:
Headhunter better than the unique belt we use? 42 % faster ignites is pretty baller.

it is worse. Tbh it is always overpriced and for this build it is not good, but as with any build if you got a lot of currency you can buy it and map with it. Will probably shave some seconds from the map occasionally. But it probably should be very last upgrade you do

It's not needed but it's factually just better for mapping, you don't need 30m dps for mapping and HH gives you speed and tankiness quite often, and makes ultimatums even more afk. Tailwind/Elusive boots will not compare with HH.
"
For people who have beaten Encounters VIII - Defeat Tyrant in Colonnade Map while both he and all players are affected by Molten Shell:

Did you have to undo Shaper of Flames?

Here's how I did it: I removed all my links from Burning Arrow and disabled my auras to get him to <10% without killing him. Then I put back the links + culling strike and waited for him to cast his molten shell, to kill him quickly while I selfcasted molten shell, too.

(Btw: Headhunter does feel amazing on this build for me. Of course it's less dps against bosses, but when you can afford one it doesn't matter at all because you'll already have enough dps. I only swap the belt for Sirus or the feared.)
El Psy Kongroo.

I haven't found the updated PoB from 3.14 for this building, where can I get it? those on the home page are out of date
how are people maintaining permanent endurance charges?
"
defaultNoob wrote:
how are people maintaining permanent endurance charges?

• Enduring Composure armor small cluster jewel
• % chance to gain endurance charge on kill - Lethal Pride jewel
• Gain endurance charge per second if you've been hit recently - warlord chest suffix or Disciple of Unyielding anoint

I personally dropped endurance charge generation to get more damage once I got my nearby enemies blinded redeemer chest. Would love to get them back, been rolling lethal pride like crazy looking for some faster ignite + that mod. Landed on 2 faster ignites, think I'm just going to settle for that and eventually awakener's orb a blinded chest + endurance charge if hit recently and pray.

Things are going just fine without them with steelskin + inc duration + second wind + dash all linked together. Currently about 30% through toward level 99.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info