Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

"

For all the hype this build is still not beating out Arc Elementalist...

Maybe i don't understand what you mean by that, but BA Ele is top 3 skill for elementalist right now, bellow Flame Wall and Arma brand, but both of first ones are mostly people started them to farm some currency since they are cheap to use.
I've respecced today from Flamewall Slinger, got a lucky 6L Nurture in 50 fus and bought Berek's.
I've accumulated Primordial chain + Anima setup before they went too high priced. Thinking of working for Cluster setup for now, but it gonna take some time xd.
"
ataraxey wrote:
Do you have an indepth or detailed leveling guide? What bows can be used before the actual unique one while leveling with it costing 3ex+?

He has one on page 122 where he breaks down his leveling strategy and also links another guide that is similar.
holy fuck dont force to start right away as BA. go for kb+flamewall slinger as stated in page 122.

dont switch until you have berek's too. get berek first before the bow( use prolif gem before the bow). use careful planning jewel, dont bother with hyris, get chinsol and pierce quiver+horned talisman. jesus christ for the love of god dont even try it without bereks. a dual blue wand with +1 fire gem to all will get you really far as flame slinger, you wont need anything else.
Hmm. I seem to be lacking damage (even T1 maps are a bit painful - especially the new league mechanic) and I'm not really sure why.

I have 4 golems (2 fire, 1 chaos, 1 stone), Xoph's Inception Bow, 5L bow using BA, Burning Damage, GMP, Deadly Ailments, and Increases Elemental Damage with Attacks, BiS belt, all ascendancy except for the shield one.

Is not having the cluster jewels, Berek's / Emberwake, or final form of Xoph's bow really causing me to do no damage for T1 maps? This seems wrong... Any ideas?

Edit: Including use of ascendancy points
Last edited by ChaoSwornLD on Apr 19, 2021, 4:20:13 AM
"
AVtime1 wrote:
holy fuck dont force to start right away as BA. go for kb+flamewall slinger as stated in page 122.

dont switch until you have berek's too. get berek first before the bow( use prolif gem before the bow). use careful planning jewel, dont bother with hyris, get chinsol and pierce quiver+horned talisman. jesus christ for the love of god dont even try it without bereks. a dual blue wand with +1 fire gem to all will get you really far as flame slinger, you wont need anything else.

Berek's really makes that much of a difference? My issue seems to be damage, not clear right now... But could Berek's be it?
for me its really bereks, because after i bought it, i have gone BA all the way(same tree, our tree and same gear except for the chinsol and drillneck) since then without it the difference between slinger and ba without bereks is really far clearspeed and bosskill wise.
What to aim after bereks? Im playing with 6L Infractem, and atm t5-t6 ez, I suspect that I can get to red with this items, I can buy either primordial chain or the bow 5L, but for the neck is like 20k more dps for 2 exalted and the bow 30k dps.. I dont know what to do tbh
What's the ideal golem setup? 2 of each and 1 flame?

Do multiple golems of the same kind stack their buffs? (ie using 4 stone golems)
"
AVtime1 wrote:

I played BA since lvl 1 with Witch. It's still nice if you use Ele Prolif gem and LMP.
Why u take 4 passive skills cooked alive on medium jewel. U have already always ignite or atack on elementalist passive skill. Mb need only 1 this passive for -10 fire resist?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info