Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

My current char have no core items 225k single arrow dps, what should I farm first for? Bow or ring? POB if needed https://pastebin.com/CwMkz8cj
I just can't shug off feeling that as of now it's not worth pursuing this build because of absolutely retarded item prices. How good the build will feel with baseline of ring+bow done? Right now i'm struggling with league content at white maps.
Last edited by MrOger on Apr 19, 2021, 4:17:41 PM
"
MrOger wrote:
I just can't shug off feeling that as of now it's not worth pursuing this build because of absolutely retarded item prices. How good the build will feel with baseline of ring+bow done? Right now i'm struggling with league content at white maps.

I have nothing expensive and doing in white maps just fine.
"
MrOger wrote:

"
MrOger wrote:

The ring is for clearspeed, it is completely unnecessary for white maps or even yellow maps. For the bow there are many leveling options, once you have shaper of flames, tempest unique bow + flat lightning damage stacking, frankly any kind of rare or unique ow with a lot of damage of any kind, and just flat elemental damage stacking on rings, jewels amulets, will get you through white and yellow maps. that is the entire point of shaper of flames.

The other thing is cluster jewels, medium fire DOT jewels with blowback/cooked alive give massive amounts of damage and the final build calls for 4 of these. Perfectly rolled ones are expensive but buying the base cluster jewel (especially 5 or 6 passive skill ones) is 10-15c then you can just alt-regal till you get blowback or cooked alive. Often with 10-20 scorched fossils you will hit blowback or cooked alive with one of the more common fire notables like burning bright or circling oblivion which don't give as much damage but are still very good.

curse on hit with flammability or ele weakness rings are also quite cheap, you can do some very mild harvest crafting to get a useable one and it's a great QOL improver that will also increase DPS vs bosses when used with wave of conviction fire exposure.

finally don't forget cheapo malachai's artifice unique ring, with lightning golem to proc EE yields a significant damage increase, on the order of 15% to 20% more ignite DPS, you just need to get your resists compensated.
I'm pretty much finishing up this build at this point and so far it's great. steamrolling T16 without dying (other the the random 1shots in Ultimatum).

Started feeling really good once I got the bow and ring, I'd say those are minimum to start rolling with this
"
"
MrOger wrote:

"
MrOger wrote:

The ring is for clearspeed, it is completely unnecessary for white maps or even yellow maps. For the bow there are many leveling options, once you have shaper of flames, tempest unique bow + flat lightning damage stacking, frankly any kind of rare or unique ow with a lot of damage of any kind, and just flat elemental damage stacking on rings, jewels amulets, will get you through white and yellow maps. that is the entire point of shaper of flames.

The other thing is cluster jewels, medium fire DOT jewels with blowback/cooked alive give massive amounts of damage and the final build calls for 4 of these. Perfectly rolled ones are expensive but buying the base cluster jewel (especially 5 or 6 passive skill ones) is 10-15c then you can just alt-regal till you get blowback or cooked alive. Often with 10-20 scorched fossils you will hit blowback or cooked alive with one of the more common fire notables like burning bright or circling oblivion which don't give as much damage but are still very good.

curse on hit with flammability or ele weakness rings are also quite cheap, you can do some very mild harvest crafting to get a useable one and it's a great QOL improver that will also increase DPS vs bosses when used with wave of conviction fire exposure.

finally don't forget cheapo malachai's artifice unique ring, with lightning golem to proc EE yields a significant damage increase, on the order of 15% to 20% more ignite DPS, you just need to get your resists compensated.

Thanks a lot for the help!

Right now i'm using 5l chin sol with drillneck, malevolence + hof, what could i be missing in damage? Scaling or base? Don't have any cluster jewels yet, could that be the reason of low dps?
So when its a good time to switch from Arma Brand to BA? I'm thinking to do after I get Berek's Ring or at least one medium cluster. I already got the belt.

Any suggestion?
"
MrOger wrote:

Thanks a lot for the help!

Right now i'm using 5l chin sol with drillneck, malevolence + hof, what could i be missing in damage? Scaling or base? Don't have any cluster jewels yet, could that be the reason of low dps?

A little of everything, that's the thing with this build, there's not really any one single piece that gets you a big chunk of damage. However, if I had to pick one thing for scaling, it is 4x fire DOT medium cluster jewels that are inserted into 2x primordial bond large cluster jewels. One you have anima stone and primordial chain for the total of 9 golems, the minion node spiritual aid and the 2x primordial bonds will scale up defense and offense quite a bit. But without them going for 2x fire DOT cluster jewels is probably a good first step.

You could go for one primordial bond large cluster, but the cheap ones at 40-50c are going to have lots of wasted small passives and it's probably worth waiting for a good one with 8 passives and primordial bond node positioned where you don't need to hit all the small passives to reach it.

I'd just say go for 2 of the fire DOT clusters and then farm to get your Xoph's blessing. The baby Xoph's bow is like 10c or less and the blessing of Xoph is 1.5 exalts or so, which really isn't that bad to farm. Or if you manage to get the breachstone first then you can just kill Xoph and hopefully land the blessing.
guys, just level with arma brand and farm currency with it.
it doesn't require any gear at all, you can go to t10 with 30-40lvl gear.
after that, just bought 1-2c gear and continue to t16.
guys, just level with arma brand and farm currency with it.
it doesn't require any gear at all, you can go to t10 with 30-40lvl gear.
after that, just buy 1-2c gear and continue to t16.

p.s. seems bug on forum, GGG as always. i've pressed submit once - got double-post
p.p.s this way i farmed 5ex but now i didn't want to switch to BA) maybe later with 20-30ex in pocket
Last edited by RawDamage on Apr 19, 2021, 7:43:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info