Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

I can spec to BA (now flameslinger) with 5l nurturne, primordial amu, anima stone, x2 eminence jewels + rare gear, that cover my hp, res and dex pool, or better farm till get bereck\\tranc mind\\at least 1 group of cluster jewels?
I hope so, because im kind of in the same situation and im gonna make the switch!

Quick question: is anima stone really that useful? What are the benefits of getting the +2 golems, apart from getting +40% dmg from the 2 primordial bonds?
Track your map runs: http://pathofmaps.com (retired)

Retired item indexer: https://github.com/niuage/poexplorer
I know I am missing a lot of core items because everything is insanely expensive. I feel like I am made out of paper, I get randomly oneshot all the time and it's driving me insane.

Damage is okay so far, clear kinda meh but I can work with it. What would you focus on next?
Is there stun immunity cause i have issues with it
"
ChaoSwornLD wrote:
Hmm. I seem to be lacking damage (even T1 maps are a bit painful - especially the new league mechanic) and I'm not really sure why.

I have 4 golems (2 fire, 1 chaos, 1 stone), Xoph's Inception Bow, 5L bow using BA, Burning Damage, GMP, Deadly Ailments, and Increases Elemental Damage with Attacks, BiS belt, all ascendancy except for the shield one.

Is not having the cluster jewels, Berek's / Emberwake, or final form of Xoph's bow really causing me to do no damage for T1 maps? This seems wrong... Any ideas?

Edit: Including use of ascendancy points

i mean xoph's nurture is like 100-400 physical dps while your baby xoph is like 20-70 physical dps.

so you know.
"
niuage wrote:
I hope so, because im kind of in the same situation and im gonna make the switch!

Quick question: is anima stone really that useful? What are the benefits of getting the +2 golems, apart from getting +40% dmg from the 2 primordial bonds?

% increased buff effect per golem
good build pogs
Last edited by randall145 on Apr 19, 2021, 11:28:55 AM
"
"
niuage wrote:

% increased buff effect per golem

Ahhh, I missed that part of the ascendancy. Duh!
Track your map runs: http://pathofmaps.com (retired)

Retired item indexer: https://github.com/niuage/poexplorer
"
GrindcoreFTW wrote:
I know I am missing a lot of core items because everything is insanely expensive. I feel like I am made out of paper, I get randomly oneshot all the time and it's driving me insane.

Damage is okay so far, clear kinda meh but I can work with it. What would you focus on next?

Yep, this build is not accessible at all. As with all good looking and popular builds on the forums you will need a tremendous investment to make it feel good at all despite the "budget friendly" talk in the guide.
"
gotenks87 wrote:
I have the tempest and a berek with fully 6L gem, but my DPD/DOT is very low, what are the item wich give me a major boost? Primordial/Jewel?

The Tempest is just for leveling, if you are going to take into maps then stacking flat lightning damage on abyss jewels and rings/amulets is a decent stopgap until you get Xoph's Nurture.

This league there may arise a reasonable debate over whether Xoph's Nurture is truly BIS over a perfectly rolled rare. I'm thinking a +1 all skills Solarine bow with massive added flat fire and lightning damage prefixes, +20 DOT multiplier, 2 extra arrows, gain 15% of phys as extra damage of an element. Then you can simply leave out GMP, run swift affliction as your 6th link and run Dying Sun if you somehow need even more arrows.

Of course that is going to cost a lot more than 8-9 exalts for a 6L Xoph's Nurture but that's the absolute min-maxed BIS for damage and you can argue the extra damage beats out the sustain from Xoph's life on ignite mod.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info