Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

Noob question, do we get Herald ash explosions when monsters die to ignote Dot?
Do you have an indepth or detailed leveling guide? What bows can be used before the actual unique one while leveling with it costing 3ex+?
"
spectermatwrz wrote:
The build is fucked because market manipulated to hell.
Every piece of item you need is like 2.5-3 exalted.
The breach bow used to be trash now suddenly it costs a ton.
Every golem item costs a TON.
Berek costs a TON.

This build costs like 30-40 exalted now...... wtf this shit market manipulation.

"Manipulation" lol. Everything costs like that because its day 2 of the league, and 1/4 of the league started as elementalists aiming for this build.
PROS
-Off-meta

Not anymore :D
"
iDielord wrote:
"
spectermatwrz wrote:
The build is fucked because market manipulated to hell.
Every piece of item you need is like 2.5-3 exalted.
The breach bow used to be trash now suddenly it costs a ton.
Every golem item costs a TON.
Berek costs a TON.

This build costs like 30-40 exalted now...... wtf this shit market manipulation.

"Manipulation" lol. Everything costs like that because its day 2 of the league, and 1/4 of the league started as elementalists aiming for this build.

For all the hype this build is still not beating out Arc Elementalist... but it's like the 3rd day of the league so just relax. When normal people catch up to the no-lifers in another week or two then extremely common drops like Xoph bow and Berek's are going to cost a handful of chaos as per usual.

And as many have said this is not the kind of build that gets you immediately and seamlessly into red maps, it is too gear-specific compared to good Witch league starters like spellslinger/flame wall wanders, storm brand, and of course the old faithful of witch builds, Arc elementalist.

Nothing wrong with using KB/spellslinger/flame wall to get into yellow maps and farm some currency waiting for prices to drop... the two builds have nearly the exact same POB skill tree.
Hey, great build, loving it so far on almost level 92 with close to the core items.

Quick question: Do we use all the golems, all the time in all content, and if so, what golems do we summon multiple off?

Ty in advance
"
Temsen wrote:
Hey, great build, loving it so far on almost level 92 with close to the core items.

Quick question: Do we use all the golems, all the time in all content, and if so, what golems do we summon multiple off?

Ty in advance

Yes, why wouldn't you want golem buffs up 100% of the time? As for which golems to summon multiples, the only consideration is which buffs do you not want to lose for 4 seconds if they die, and usually that is ice golem (if he goes suddenly your accuracy drops significantly), and rock golem (big loss in life regen).
"
"
Temsen wrote:

Ty in advance

Yes, why wouldn't you want golem buffs up 100% of the time? As for which golems to summon multiples, the only consideration is which buffs do you not want to lose for 4 seconds if they die, and usually that is ice golem (if he goes suddenly your accuracy drops significantly), and rock golem (big loss in life regen).

I don't know, that's why I asked ;P

Thank you!
People expecting to buy BIS item for cheap day 3 of league lol. I would go farm some currency with Spellslinger + fire spell.

Here is what I'm using at the moment following the exact tree of this build + some reservation nodes for HoA and Malevolence:

Power Siphon/Frenzy - chain - hextouch - flammability
Flame Wall - spellslinger - ele focus - burning damage

4x flame golems + HoA + Malevolence.

I actually loved the build and its defensive layer. Im also not worried about end game scaling, we scale from anything. Im just disappointed that everyone goes for BA elementalist now lol. From off-meta to meta in 1 league and its my luck
Last edited by Elloktrik on Apr 18, 2021, 8:00:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info