Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

A tip for anyone wanting to level BA from the beginning, you really want prolif + pierce and a good way to get it early is from the gems of course but sacrificing 2 links is kinda harsh. What I did was grab a Thousand ribbons(tabula's worse brother) for an alc it gives you a free ele prolif link in body. Grab a penetrating arrow quiver once those start appearing and you can swap out pierce too. Its hard to get red colors so I just went with GGGB - BA+pierce+UA+DA. Then once I got GMP and penetrating quiver it was BA+UA+DA+GMP/SA. Also dex is a huge problem so should go first to agility on tree and grab a jade amulet ASAP.
If I were to get a "Anger has 15% Reduced reservation", is it worth changing from Wrath to Anger?
Liking the build so far, still got a ways to go but damage is good
Last edited by Brian9824 on Apr 18, 2021, 12:40:28 PM
Just out of curiosity: Why not divergent BA? Isn't it super good for clear?
The build is fucked because market manipulated to hell.
Every piece of item you need is like 2.5-3 exalted.
The breach bow used to be trash now suddenly it costs a ton.
Every golem item costs a TON.
Berek costs a TON.

This build costs like 30-40 exalted now...... wtf this shit market manipulation.
"
spectermatwrz wrote:
Berek costs a TON.

This build costs like 30-40 exalted now...... wtf this shit market manipulation.

It's even more expensive. A naked unlinked, hardly socketed bow costs several ex. That's what happens when some players are able to hit maps quickly and can price meta builds.
I reached maps and all i have is 30 chaos, still running on 3l fireball. Any bow suggestion cuz for some unholy reason cost for the bow is sky-high.
Last edited by MrOger on Apr 18, 2021, 1:30:19 PM
I have the tempest and a berek with fully 6L gem, but my DPD/DOT is very low, what are the item wich give me a major boost? Primordial/Jewel?
"
spectermatwrz wrote:
Berek costs a TON.

Lol, it's day 2. Chill.
Why is he using Malachai's Artifice in the budget version? For Ele Equilibrium?
Can't find what he socketed into there.

/edit: got it, he uses a Lightning Golem/Ice Golem to proc EE.
Last edited by daxtep on Apr 18, 2021, 3:55:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info