New Discoverable Hideouts

...I'll be in my bunk.

(I mean, needs lava, but I'm almost ready to forgive gating a hideout that's only available for a limited time behind a number of ChAlLeNgEs that would require me to play in a way that would no longer be fun in order to complete, if then >.>)
Awakened Combustion Support when?
"
Fjappe wrote:
There are no crashes if you just change a few settings... crying about it here just shows how clueless the majority of people is.

Fix your settings kids.

HEAR THAT! everyone has the same pc same config and aloll the pc know how to fix everything, thats why no one complaing...oh wait...
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
That Primeval hideout is absolutely amazing!

Currently working on a fully self build one on the Nebula map, which I called 'Enchanted Nebula Forest' but I def. don't mind spending some time in this one!!
"
starczek wrote:
[Removed by Support]

I mean... u know its not the same ppl that do fixes and Hideout right ? ....
How can ppl be so stupid '-'
Last edited by Nichelle_GGG on Feb 4, 2021, 7:24:22 AM
I absolutely love that interactive glowing X in the Primeval hideout!
We definitely need more cosmetic interactive stuff in out hideouts! :)

And to all these people complaining about GGG releasing new hideouts "instead of" fixing bugs:

You REALLY don't want the artists team to even touch the game's source code :D
This is amazing! How can anyone even complain about this? They literally aren't even obligated to give any new hideouts and easily could've charged for this but instead did something nice for the people. AND there is something new to grind for now in terms of unlocking the new hideouts. Thanks for being generous! ❤️

Also, is it possible that you could make the hideout decoration at 0:56 of the video available to purchase from the masters so that we can place it in other hideouts, please?

EDIT: Nvm, they already added it as a decoration you can buy from Jun. Thanks, GGG! :)
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back: 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Sextants, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
Last edited by MLGonthorian on Feb 2, 2021, 8:34:00 AM
Sweet
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
"
Telvas wrote:

You REALLY don't want the artists team to even touch the game's source code :D
But... but... it will look so beautiful...

PS: New HOs are nice. It would have been good to scrap every decoration from every hideout though, like they were made from the start.
Also, starting in a HO is still my wish in this game. Loading a city/beach is totally pointless and wastes time.
They are looking nice but iam unlucky retard. Playing constantly since release and didn't even get "1" exalted orb drop. So probably iam not gonna get this guys as well. Be happy if you got!
Is this a joke??? after 30 Primordial Blocks maps didnt get it new hideout GG&G i guess.....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info