New Discoverable Hideouts

THANK YOU VERY MUCH GGG! AWESOME!
"
anhkhoiit wrote:
fix texture loading plz, too urgly

+1
Would be nice, if the hideouts found in maps were more realistically discoverable. Ah well.
New texture optimization and freezes/crashes fixes?
Could've used the Spoiler Tag when mentioning where t find them GGG...
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Beautiful, finally a proper moon temple hideout :D

"
DTPT wrote:
5000 crimson temple maps later and I'm yet to find the hideout lol sadface

I'm still missing the crimson and alpine too, they seem pretty rare. Well, at least it gives me something to do in standard, I'm pretty sure it's still possible to find them on legacy maps.
There are no crashes if you just change a few settings... crying about it here just shows how clueless the majority of people is.

Fix your settings kids.
Niiice ty!
"
Fjappe wrote:
There are no crashes if you just change a few settings... crying about it here just shows how clueless the majority of people is.

Fix your settings kids.

I want to play the game with my current settings and without crashes, I dont want to change anything.
Love them both, but REALLY love the Moon Temple one.

Two more hideouts to add to my list of hideouts I'll never find. My luck is appalling when it comes to finding them, never found a single one, regardless of how long I've been farming them :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info