New Discoverable Hideouts

"
KitsuneX89 wrote:
"

This is voice of despair - issue with crashes have been introduced by last patch and there is no single comment from GGG explaining community what is going on. Period. Even no confirmation like "We are aware of the issue but ETA for fix is unknown at the moment".

Perhaps you're not affected but imagine you can't play since last patch and there literally nothing from GGG about it. This is my situation and hundreds of people (maybe thousand or tens thousands - very small number of players is active on forum). I'm not against new available HOs but -I;m glad they can be found but - as I said - this is voice of despair...

Tens of thousands lmfao, please go away.

I mean, considering the amount of people complaining on in game channels and pretty much every one of these announcements and all over the forums, i dont think 10 thousand is an over exaggeration at all. there is one thread with 30 thousand views and 400 replies with 0 reply from ggg and 50 other threads about it on top. you have survivors syndrome chief, you don't have the problem, therefore it must not exist.... lol.
New wrist, new whip, Buy eft Roubles
I can Buy eft Roubles , all Buy eft Roubles
Bust down wrist, Buy eft Roubles
Said I want Buy eft Roubles
If he a rich , Buy eft Roubles
Buy eft Roubles spending bread but he still can't hit
Lamborghini keys Buy eft Roubles
I want a man with Buy eft Roubles

https://odealo.com/games/escape-from-tarkov/roubles

Last edited by cukros on Mar 7, 2021, 12:36:47 PM
"
Bagelmoose wrote:

I mean, considering the amount of people complaining on in game channels and pretty much every one of these announcements and all over the forums, i dont think 10 thousand is an over exaggeration at all. there is one thread with 30 thousand views and 400 replies with 0 reply from ggg and 50 other threads about it on top. you have survivors syndrome chief, you don't have the problem, therefore it must not exist.... lol.

[Removed by Support] I never stated that I don't have problems, don't project your biased opinion about me onto me lol. Your numbers however are inflated and [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Kieran_GGG on Feb 3, 2021, 6:53:02 PM
Are these hideouts available in every tier of the maps? I have been speed farming the Primordial Blocks for 20 hours and haven't seen it :D Any word on the chance to find it?
"
KitsuneX89 wrote:
... don't project your biased opinion about me onto me lol...

what a bizarre sentence:/
OK GG, i have farmed now 22 hours for this hideout. primordial blocks right on map zana map right right. fk you
atleast i learned how to sustain that map. ran over 460 maps today.

i saw harvest 4 times, and those were the times i didnt use beast scarabs.
there something bugs out with beast scarabs and harvest. cant have harvest whyle using beast scarab.

>why im using ssd whylist it doesnt affect loading screens anymore :D
fk archnemesis.
Just broke 200 runs so im either extremely unlucky or its realllllly rare lol
"
SuperDrop wrote:
OK GG, i have farmed now 22 hours for this hideout. primordial blocks right on map zana map right right. fk you
atleast i learned how to sustain that map. ran over 460 maps today.

i saw harvest 4 times, and those were the times i didnt use beast scarabs.
there something bugs out with beast scarabs and harvest. cant have harvest whyle using beast scarab.

>why im using ssd whylist it doesnt affect loading screens anymore :D

"
cukros wrote:
Love them both, but REALLY love the Moon Temple one.
Two more hideouts to add to my list of hideouts I'll never find. My luck is appalling when it comes to finding them, never found a single one, regardless of how long I've been farming them :(

It's just the RNG..i found Primeval HO yesterday with Citadel map..second Primordial of the day..as for me,i never farm it(HO)..it will come for sure just like i got Divided HO,Haunted HO and Glacial HO without intention of farming them..so no feeling dejected or frustrated..I sold mine yesterday in trade820..saw couple of other people selling too
Man, the hideouts look pretty cool, but the music from the video is really awesome, wish we had that in the music device!
very nice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info