New Discoverable Hideouts

"
starczek wrote:
[Removed by Support]

You need to learn something about game dev. The community team responsible for treats like this one has nothing to do with stability or bugfixes. It's like yelling at the cook for beds not ready.
Last edited by Nichelle_GGG on Feb 4, 2021, 7:27:11 AM
YES! YES! YES! blocks are cool like the sunken city!
They look good but im kind of surprised the new HO weren't put on new maps.
Both cool but especially the primordial's secret room.
Please make any option or shortcut to keep the pets stay in one place.. not moving..thx
"
Ainareth wrote:
"
starczek wrote:
[Removed by Support]

You need to learn something about game dev. The community team responsible for treats like this one has nothing to do with stability or bugfixes. It's like yelling at the cook for beds not ready.

This is voice of despair - issue with crashes have been introduced by last patch and there is no single comment from GGG explaining community what is going on. Period. Even no confirmation like "We are aware of the issue but ETA for fix is unknown at the moment".

Perhaps you're not affected but imagine you can't play since last patch and there literally nothing from GGG about it. This is my situation and hundreds of people (maybe thousand or tens thousands - very small number of players is active on forum). I'm not against new available HOs but -I;m glad they can be found but - as I said - this is voice of despair...
Last edited by Nichelle_GGG on Feb 4, 2021, 7:27:58 AM
nice!

hope bots will be banned sooner
Affliction master craft service Affliction My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Affliction veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Affliction SC master craft service Affliction SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Affliction craft PM: TreeOfDead
"

This is voice of despair - issue with crashes have been introduced by last patch and there is no single comment from GGG explaining community what is going on. Period. Even no confirmation like "We are aware of the issue but ETA for fix is unknown at the moment".

Perhaps you're not affected but imagine you can't play since last patch and there literally nothing from GGG about it. This is my situation and hundreds of people (maybe thousand or tens thousands - very small number of players is active on forum). I'm not against new available HOs but -I;m glad they can be found but - as I said - this is voice of despair...

Tens of thousands lmfao, please go away.
Last edited by KitsuneX89 on Feb 2, 2021, 8:12:11 PM
Must.Have SSF :(
Nice... when on conoles?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info