3.13.1 Patch Notes

I ran the POE Pack Check exe in the game files and it fixed my crashing. The strange thing is I had to run it TWICE.

The first time didn't do anything, or find any errors, loaded up the game and crashed as usual. Hours later ran it a second time, again it didn't do anything or find any errors, loaded up the game anticipating a crash and it worked..

I don't understand why.. But if it didn't work the first time, give it a second shot. Hell, give it a third...
Impossible to play, don't understand why you pushed this before the weekend.

CTD every minute while in the hideout doing nothing!
>The fake is of far greater value. In its deliberate attempt to be real, it's more real than the real thing.
Give them Time guys. Have the same problems here. Cant play now.
Nice job GGG, congratz...
"
Firstliner wrote:
Give them Time guys. Have the same problems here. Cant play now.

Well, how much time do they need to fix a game that is out for years? How come each expansion has the same issues? Isnt it time to get to a stable level without having to address crashes/texture issues/bugs every time they implement new stuff?

How can it be that Sirus Beam needs a fix in 3.13? I mean he is in there for months! And btw, its not only his beam, Shaper beam is off as well. I was killed three times today on the other side of the screen. And fk no it is not lack of skill or shit system.

GGG. this is embarrassing.

Yes POE is F2P - but ggg milks the cow, so they should treat it right.
if you nerf 10 gems out of 30, you automatically buff the other 20!
nice patch... 6 crashes in 10 minutes...

it was better before

release this patch right before weekend good job sir GGG,
guess what? I wasted my 6 portal on warlord's map (like in 2 minutes) after a week of spawning him xD
Now I have my whole night back to genshin thank you
This is the most broken league in terms of performance. the league itself is nice. rewards could be a lot better but at least ritual is fun to play. if it would not turn into a diashow every now and then...

i thought delirium was bad with its frame spikes and lags but holy shit you guys really made it. it is magnitudes worse than delirium...

how many people you lost over this i can just guess but it must be a ton! your forums are full of complaints and your latest patch promised performance gains yet it did not change a thing at all...

no idea how you test your updates/leagues but it really has to get better. at this point the game is barely playable the way it is meant
"
Crash Fixes

Fixed a common client crash.
Fixed two instance crashes.

Crashes got worse since latest patch.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3029633/page/1
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
please fix the crashes next patch. super frustrating crashing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info