3.13.1 Patch Notes

ty but i think allow legacy imprint for ppl who made billion of them unfair for all other
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Last edited by TreeOfDead on Jan 28, 2021, 2:29:42 PM
Either remove the new texture streaming feature or make it optional... What braindead person over there decided to not only implement this garbage system but also make it forced with no option to disable? You also did it at the start of a new league and new expansion?

Lets just pile on 500 different untested changes at once. You guys are also radio silent on the issue not giving us any ounce of information if its being worked on or anything.
Last edited by G3Nexis on Jan 28, 2021, 6:33:37 PM
fix your fking game-.-
Texture streaming still a garbage downgrade in performance from the previous system.

Can't go back though, right? Some dickwad in the office was project lead on it and it'll look bad to the boss if they roll back this big operational change (plus the game's spaghetti code has probably already wrapped it's tendrils around the newer system).

Imaging being a new player for the first time and - even with a great, modern computer - seeing how crap it runs.
I already have to play on 150+ ping since there are no African servers, and now I have to deal with this insanely garbage FPS lag, and the cherry on top is that my RNG this league is so terribly poor that it must be rigged to trigger and frustrate me more than any game ever should. Please fix this shit.
Okay, I'm done this league. I'm pretty disappointed because of multiple facts.

1) texture streaming, its a shame. The performance of the game was much better when we was in beta.

2) No communication about this, no option to turn it off. Just force everybody into a new feature thats not working and make the performance worse than ever before

3) Stash tab issue solved with Stash tabs

4) That you was suprised your database was overloaded. I'm a system administrator, when you have now 10% more players than at the last leagues, you must already have run very near to capacity of your database. That wasn't a surprise.

5) 3.13.1 took 3 weeks, you were completely blocked the whole time fixing various crashings and gamebreaking bugs for almost a third of an entire league. Which make the league a complete desaster.

The only positive is you're grown player base. I really wonder why this grown so much as the gamebraking and annoying bugs grows every league.

I really love this game, I supported it a lot. I will probably support again but I don't want this kind of experience every league.

So please, work on your communication to the community, test your stuff and give us at least options to disable features that just don't work to prevent having a worse gaming experience from league to league.

Thanks!
"
G3Nexis wrote:
What braindead person over there decided to not only implement this garbage system but also make it forced with no option to disable? You also did it at the start of a new league and new expansion?

Lets just pile on 500 different untested changes at once. You guys are also radio silent on the issue not giving us any ounce of information if its being worked on or anything.

The same people who brought us Bloom, and swore it was completely fine.

Bex also admitted once that they have a strong understanding that they are screwed if they acknowledge something or not, so they don't. They never will, unless Chris makes a personal post about it

And if you are unaware, this is how NEARLY all of Chris's posts go;

Dear community, we are right, you are wrong. Deal with it.
The game crashes when it launches.
So I had Chrome open and started PoE. When it crashed by Chrome page went offline and it said "Error: Out of memory". Is it possible PoE just completely eats up all memory? Sounds weird but I don't enough about computers to know of that is possible and if so, why it happens
crash at launch fixed by validating integrity of files in steam

right click on path of exile in steam

properties

click on Local files

click on verify integrity of game files

after verifying it, it will download the missing files.

In my case it was about 1.17 GB.

Must have been some glitch how they upgraded patch or something else, but

upper method fixed the crash at launch

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info