3.13.1 Patch Notes

nice
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Poe is literally crushing the second i teleport to map. ALL DAY LONG! like wtf. I am playing hc ssf..... pls fix issue
Marvellous patch!
Crashed during implementation. Now the game is unplayable, as it crashes in 1 sec after POE startup animation is seen. Just great... All problems solved.
Can we get some acknowledgement on the crashing problem _some(alot)_ people are having after this patch ?
No word on this situation, and its getting frustrating to be fair, considering quitting this league.

Before this patch the game ran fine, like some odd crashes on day 1, since then not a single crash. As of this patch, i barely can enter maps.

I crash when entering towns, my HO, in maps, basically everyhwere at any given time.

Running the game on Dx11
Up to date: bios firmware , cpu drivers, gfx drivers

Specs:
Ryzen 5 1600x no OC on a Asus Prime b350-plus
DDR4 16Gb @1064Mhz Dual channel
Radeon Rx 580 8GB GDDR5 @2000Mhz
Samsung 830S SSD

I can't even make it to the next waypoint while leveling. I started late and stuck in act 8, forever unable to finish The Quay, because I crash before getting to the other end of the zone.

You need to revert the game to pre-patch GGG. It's for the first time, LITERALLY unplayable. Not just annoying, or buggy, or broken. Actually LITERALLY unplayable.
Yeah I am crashing every 5 minutes now.
GG GGG

Again the white tiles loading are basically gone but at what cost lmao

5700 XT
Ryzen 1600@3.8GHZ
16GB Ram 2666mhz
Samsung 870 SSD
Windows 10
everything updated

Tried both renderers, and various settings and off.
Last edited by Rinjyu on Jan 28, 2021, 12:57:48 PM
the only thing we all have in common is we all use ryzen cpu.... they fucked amd once again boys... took them years to fix last time lets see how long it lasts this time..
yeah i have a ryzen 1800x aswell

would feel rather shit to have to buy a Intell cpu to play poe

especially with how behind they are on architecture still workin with 11nm when everyone else are on 7nm
Last edited by shadowragex on Jan 28, 2021, 1:24:12 PM
Thank you for nothing GGG.
TBH I really don't know what to say everytime when I tought this patch fix most of issues in game that doesn't :D Ballances,first week's server crashes,texture bugs,rituel bugs,maven's bugs,infinite offline trade site,WINGED SCARABS LOL THAT THING IS FUNNY AF.
Im just feeling sad about wasted over 400$ for skins.What a poor me...

Atleast you could give something like a skin or a box for apologise.
"
Rinjyu wrote:
Yeah I am crashing every 5 minutes now.
GG GGG

Again the white tiles loading are basically gone but at what cost lmao

5700 XT
Ryzen 1600@3.8GHZ
16GB Ram 2666mhz
Samsung 870 SSD
Windows 10
everything updated

Tried both renderers, and various settings and off.

Deleting my PoE folder in documents (contains settings/filters and cache) seems to have fixed it. Although people should probably only delete the cache, I just wanted to reset it all because my folder was 2 years old without playing inbetween then and now.

"
Some players are client crashing shortly after launching the game.
Try deleting your DailyDealCache, MOTDCache and ShopImages if you're encountering this

Other people reported that disabling hyperthreading/SMT in Bios (or with process lasso) on Ryzen processors fixed it for them seemingly as it seems to crash with POE's multithreading setting (I wouldnt know).

EDIT: Still crashes.
Last edited by Rinjyu on Jan 28, 2021, 5:43:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info