3.13.1 Patch Notes Preview

Please fix delerium lag.
Is its not help,
"
Texture Streaming Improvements
Texture streaming has been updated to lessen CPU usage and improve overall performance on weaker systems.
The High texture quality option has been re-enabled for players on the Vulkan client with 3000mb of Video RAM or less (this is not recommended, however).

Crash Fixes
Fixed a common client crash.
Fixed two instance crashes.

im deleting the game
SC legues V
"
Fixed a bug where the Manticore Shield was missing visual effects.

Please don't, it is looking OK right now and I am actually using it for the first time since purchase.
The glare and color has way too much gloss/sparkle and doesn't fit any poe color scheme/armor set etc..

And on trying to log in to post: please please please reduce the amount of captcha to login. I got 9 tile sets and then didn't get the checkmark and had to do it again. Sometimes it verifies after 1-2 tries, but mostly it takes at least 6-7. This is getting out of hand.

Best Yahira
Nice! Thanks :-)
"
Crash Fixes

Fixed a common client crash.
Fixed two instance crashes.

That's all I'm here for. Thanks!
Good changes already, but I still wonder why fire crafts was made super rare in perspective to cold and lightning crafts. You had it this way in the start of harvest and then fixed it mid league so I'm really surprised you reverted that change back for Ritual league.

But besides the trade site being useless for a large part of the league start this has been byfar the best league launch I have ever played so good job GGG!
Seems good! General great ritual improvements!
A common client crash fix only at the end of the week? =( oh no
Beta will be over soon boyz!
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Where fix fps drop? wher fix lag? Where fix textures are slow to layer?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info