3.13.1 Patch Notes Preview

"
Archerrio wrote:
i dont see the bug fix where maven prevents you from activating the ritual in the boss room after you kill the boss. everything else good

We are working on this but it likely won't make it into this patch.
"
nikitosinenka wrote:
A common client crash fix only at the end of the week? =( oh no

We're aiming to get this patch out ideally tomorrow or the day after.
Should we expect more nerfs to Sirus Dominated rare mob damage? Sometimes they 1 shot so easily still.
"
Texture streaming has been updated to lessen CPU usage and improve overall performance on weaker systems.

So waiting another week+ for no real fix for the vast majority of players. This absolutely horrendous "improvement" you dropped on us, that nobody ever asked for.

I guess those 10 ppl with HDDs and Pentium 3s will be happy. Players with systems that should be able to run the game flawlessly will still wait 20 seconds for textures to load every time they enter a new zone.

Horrible. Congrats GGG on the 10th or so great league ruined by "performance improvements"
Build Guides and Beginner Tips YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/NavandisGaming
Last edited by Navandis on Jan 25, 2021, 5:11:08 PM
Heavy performance issues when interacting with delirium and harvest.
Noooooooo I hoped I missed a rework, manticore shield looks so much better now! don't fix it with that shitty sparkly noisy shit!
->Aura microtransactions can now be applied to Aura effects granted by unique items that do not have a skill gem.

Remember to let us disable phasing effects! Raider Quartz Infusion node is MTX-nullifiying.

Thanks!
"
Texture Streaming Improvements
Texture streaming has been updated to lessen CPU usage and improve overall performance on weaker systems.

Crash Fixes
Fixed a common client crash.
Fixed two instance crashes.

NICE, GJ!
GGG buff Perandus nodes at Lex Ejoris. Getting 4 Perandus coins from chest is out-of season April's Fool joke... And Karui Ward seems indeed as rare item
Heads up, sometimes larger tankier creatures like those big rock guys will sometimes just stand there watching you in rituals. I mean I don't mind cos its free currency, but I'm pretty sure thats not how its meant to be

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info