3.13.1 Patch Notes Preview

"
eugene_nz wrote:
>Texture streaming has been updated to lessen CPU usage and improve overall performance on weaker systems.

Can we have an option for performance improvement on high end systems as well?

This please.

I have a Ryzen 9 3900X 12core 4.6GHz with 16gb Ram, 500gb NVME, 2070 Super (yada yada) and I get textures loading/streaming/white flashing when I use flame dash, or when I look at the passive tree or any other screen covering menu. Also textures for inventory items are blurry until loaded in.
It's really poor.

I really hope it addresses this.
Last edited by Converge57 on Jan 25, 2021, 4:16:21 PM
Can we expect some changes for rituals? Maps cleaning now x2 slower and rituals actually much harder than anything else. So rituals now just break rhythm and economy. Maybe one ritual for map will be better than 3 or 4?
Justice will be done!
Could you please fix this bug?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3025098
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3014206
Can we get some info on Maven blocking wild masters? I didn't get a single master first 100 maps with my first char, so I made a new one and it's even worse. All forced. No Jun or Alva.
I actually liked the manticore shield without the glowcloud around it
When I kill a man he stays dead.
i dont see the bug fix where maven prevents you from activating the ritual in the boss room after you kill the boss. everything else good
yeah but now plz make rougue harbor privite again, its so laggin and sad whit to many ppl there, or make us a options to log to private hubs areas cuz ppl whit weak systems have soo much lag in towns and public places on game, its a nightmare for me do any heist content cuz always there is lots of ppl there i am drop to like 10 fps
Noice
Some of these seem like slight oversights such as the Maven not 100% dropping invite for 10 bosses but overall a good league. The new shader thing is 100% impacting performance though, and causing more issues than it's worth. Maybe we can revert like the bloom thing with enough reddit threads?
Lmao the silver coin fix. Finally!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info