3.13.1 Patch Notes Preview

"
Texture streaming has been updated to lessen CPU usage and improve overall performance on weaker systems.

THIS.
Can you finally add an option to use MTX when using hollow palm. Just disable the slots or something so that we can still wear mtx. I paid 500$ for a supporter pack and cant fucking use my shit.

Also the perfomance is absolute trash compared to 2 years ago when I played. And my rig is even better than before which was already above the requirements. I see textures loading everywhere I go, white tiles ect and my game is on a new SSD with vulkan renderer (5700 XT, Ryzen 3600)
Last edited by Rinjyu on Jan 25, 2021, 4:05:08 PM
"
Texture streaming has been updated to lessen CPU usage and improve overall performance on weaker systems.

Um. Cool.
So why was this added with no toggle for my 2070 2ghz running off an m.2 960 Pro in the first place?

I had to switch to Vulkan so the game was playable and even then this is the only game I'd ever have to say that since Vulkan has proven superior in performance for every other game that supports it.
"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac
Flickershade spectre fix ???
can somebody help me bough on ps4 a pack and still didnt reieved it.
Any chance this patch has fixed the issue with crashing every hour on the hour since league start if you play with Vulkan? Ive had to go back to DX to no longer crash but the game runs so much worse running DX.
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
I have a pretty decent system and connection and I constantly deal with low res textures for a small window when entering any instance. Sometimes when the combat it intense, it happens there as well.

Core i7 970
RTX 2070 with 8 gigs of ram
48 gigs of system memory
Game installed on Sata drive, not ssd or nvme.
How about the textures that takes a life to load? I hope you fix it.
Make it so.
where is the fix for the arcane surge vs. arcane blessing bug?
Last edited by maddic on Jan 25, 2021, 4:16:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info