3.13.1 Patch Notes Preview

"Items with anointed notable passive skills now show their passive skill information when hovered"

Thanks for this !
SSF for ever :)
coold chages
I'm not sure if this technically possible, but it would be nice to have a way to disable the new texture streaming stuff at least until it's fully stable for everyone. It's impacting people with powerful PCs too like mine (3080, i9, 32gb mem, nvme drive, etc).
"
Benjiee wrote:
I'm not sure if this technically possible, but it would be nice to have a way to disable the new texture streaming stuff at least until it's fully stable for everyone. It's impacting people with powerful PCs too like mine (3080, i9, 32gb mem, nvme drive, etc).

^ this.

Running PoE on an AMD 3900x 12 Core with 16GB DDR4 high latency RAM, M2 SSD and a RTX2080 ... since the last Patch i am forced to run the game in the lowest possible setting to be able to play it with the least possible FPS drops. Meanwhile the F1-Graph draws me permanently pictures of an ECG that belongs to a person with permanent heart-attacks.

It feels a bit like the visual game quality sinks continuously step by step (patch by patch) while it should get better and better due to technical "improvements".

But since 2-3 patches the loss of visual quality that a +2.500$ Computer is able to bring up with PoE makes it impossible for me to comprehend whats going on.

At least, give the people the chance to chose between old settings and new ones that u are testing while you are still not able to provide them in a stable and fully round up way.
"
YouTwoKaY wrote:
"
Benjiee wrote:

^ this.

Running PoE on an AMD 3900x 12 Core with 16GB DDR4 high latency RAM, M2 SSD and a RTX2080 ... since the last Patch i am forced to run the game in the lowest possible setting to be able to play it with the least possible FPS drops. Meanwhile the F1-Graph draws me permanently pictures of an ECG that belongs to a person with permanent heart-attacks.

It feels a bit like the visual game quality sinks continuously step by step (patch by patch) while it should get better and better due to technical "improvements".

But since 2-3 patches the loss of visual quality that a +2.500$ Computer is able to bring up with PoE makes it impossible for me to comprehend whats going on.

At least, give the people the chance to chose between old settings and new ones that u are testing while you are still not able to provide them in a stable and fully round up way.

Absolutely agree. Also on 3900x with 2070 Super but the game feels like I'm playing on a dual core with GTX 570. At least for towns and hideouts and when I flame dash there are always flickering textures at the corners for half of a second. None of this was a thing before 3.13. This texture streaming is really a pain for people with good computers.

And I'm really tired of being a beta tester every league for new features that are untested, unstable and just not working as expected.
Last edited by Zalkortis on Jan 27, 2021, 12:37:13 PM
Update on timing would be nice... if anything is known.
We’ve been preparing an update with a number of bug fixes and improvements to the Ritual league and Echoes of the Atlas expansion. We’re planning to deploy it by the end of this working week or early next week. In the meantime, you can check out a preview of the patch notes below.

Early next week??? a Joke right? ....
I don't know what's going on I don't get ritual scores sometimes, (during the day it happens at least 10 times) 0 (zero) points literally.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPwPShB7QGQ

Fix this please!
Come on.
I have been entered eternal lab 15 minutes ago,
and suddenly see message > restart in 15 min<
having been in 30 percent proceed.
Are U kidding?
Is it a problem to start writing one our earlier?
Me.
this is even worse now. directcx11 was broken but now vulcan is broken too. graphics load time is so bad.......

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info