3.13.1 Patch Notes Preview

"
Texture streaming has been updated to lessen CPU usage and improve overall performance on weaker systems.

Lets see if that fixes the issue that towns loading 5-8 seconds on high end systems until the mtx textures are loaded. Thats the most annoying thing I ever had in a league so far - okay despite the invisible flying saws in delierium.

I really don't have much fun to play currently if every town visit is a "wait for textures to load"-game. And this depends on how much players with mtx activated are in town. Town textures loading pretty fast if there are no players with mtx. Also hideout with a lot of stuff are loading for ever.

From what I see in comments and reddit a lot of players are experiencing this. So please fix it with 3.13.1 otherwise I think I will drop this league as its really not fun to play at the moment. Although its not really gamebreaking and the most part of the game is working great, it destroys the immersion and fun to me.

For the past 2 leagues every start became a bug fest to be honest. I find this really sad.
Last edited by Zalkortis on Jan 26, 2021, 1:36:38 PM
"
BaddestBaddie wrote:
I have never left my hideout and take pride in the fact that I cheat to win

Fixed that for you.
I get abused by GGG staff every time I post because I started the Fix Your Game meme. Pathetic and unprofessional.
pls deploy the crashing related stuff this week...
How about Life/Energy shield recovery rate stats? They do nothing at all when i use Zealot`s Oath.
"
SerChivalry wrote:
"
BaddestBaddie wrote:
I have never left my hideout and take pride in the fact that I cheat to win

Fixed that for you.

Pls dont feed teh trolls. Did that mistake before, they'll grow and multiply, its horrible.
Last edited by Zenshii on Jan 26, 2021, 2:42:53 PM
Nice game balance GGG, great job with Detonate dead!!! :(
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

"
norxe wrote:
isnt it a bug also when you do a zana harvest mission and in the map it say complete but when you return to first map it still say complete zana mission

The fix for this issue is on the way but is not included in this patch.
In this video, I was, if I'm not mistaken, doing a tier 15. 4 Rituals, and getting very little score. In the video in question I do a ritual before where I get points "normally" and then I do another one where I don't get any.I am days in the same way, doing some without any score. In my first email title I said it could be the chest of explosion, but I also did tests with Carcass Jack and Tabula Rasa where I got the same result of not receiving points in some rituals (Much less than the explode). I don't know if the video I recorded can help anything, but some friends told me that in your forum there are some complaints just like mine.

I don't know if can be the Blade Blast, or something. I hope can helped in some way.

https://youtu.be/QPwPShB7QGQ
zana offered missions. atlas bonuses and watchstone bonuses should apply to them too. could step up game bit more.
fk archnemesis.
Can't wait for this patch to come.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info