3.13.1 Patch Notes Preview

Im absolutely stunned hearing how bad Poe is running for most people. I have a decent computer, not low or high end and i dont experiance any bugs or preformance issues. Weird to say the least.
Last edited by Suzuli on Jan 26, 2021, 1:29:54 PM
"
LovelyNella wrote:
"
BaddestBaddie wrote:
"
You can no longer imprint Watchstones (for example with the Bestiary imprint recipe or Eternal Orbs). Restoring the number of Sextant uses through this method was a consequence we did not intend.

why nerf midleague?

noob decision thought said in past no more nerf midleague but now you nerfing stuff midleague and pretending you didn't like breach/legion/harbinger nodes

bad practice

Yikes that a "nerf" to 100 people is bad practice 9 days after release and NOT MID LEAGUE. You sound like a sore loser who wasted exalts hoping to stockpile winged scarabs to resell for profits.

I have 400ex (230pure rest in / HH and gear) so far in ritual

dont be mad poor boy learn how game play work
Last edited by BaddestBaddie on Jan 26, 2021, 12:01:05 PM

"
BaddestBaddie wrote:
"
LovelyNella wrote:

I have 400ex (230pure rest in / HH and gear) so far in ritual

dont be mad poor boy learn how game play work

You surely do have them all!
And managed to do that by having exactly 1 completed challenge!
I'll say thats an even bigger accomplishment! Congrats! /s

Also account profile set to private so we cant see the HH and stuff on character. Smart!
Last edited by Zenshii on Jan 26, 2021, 12:24:34 PM
Hope they fix trading site so its working more smooth. Otherwise nice changes
Nice To See Pherandofilus (sp) Back In Map Device Again
I Will Create A Character Soon To Do Endgame.
Awesome! Thank you for the changes.

Still waiting though for the Rogue Harbor to be private again
+
Fixes for the Trade site maybe

(still appreciate your AWESOME WORK, even with the crashes)
"
Suzuli wrote:
I stunned hearing how bad Poe is running for most people. I have a decent computer, not low or high end and i dont experiance any bugs or preformance issues. Weird to say the least.

Tell me about it!

10 years old rig, ok high end in 2011 but now .... and I have no crashes or lags, FPS issues.

I am using the Vulkan API and low textures, in FULL HD at 60FPS. Since Heist league perfect game!
40Gb update considering pre league start and first patch and the performance are at their lowest since I started playing the game. There's endless clutter on screen game crash after game crash. I was so hopeful for this league and slowly but surely you guys made me hate it. i was really hoping to get to 24 challenges at least before I quit but it's impossible to play right now. Great job.
"
Animate Weapon microtransactions can now be applied to weapons animated via the Chains of Command unique body armour.

First of all: Thanks for the constant fixes and improvements! You're all amazing people and don't let anyone tell you otherwise!

That doesn't prevent me from adding a request though, because I just read that mtx thing:

Could you please look into the "Invisible Buff Effect" mtx being applioable to "Flesh and Stone"? For some reason the effect of F&S gives me headaches, so I can't play any build using this skill.
Was really hoping to see fossil resonators added to the ritual loot table but i guess that will still slide under the table

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info