3.13.1 Patch Notes Preview

"
BaddestBaddie wrote:
"
You can no longer imprint Watchstones (for example with the Bestiary imprint recipe or Eternal Orbs). Restoring the number of Sextant uses through this method was a consequence we did not intend.

why nerf midleague?

noob decision thought said in past no more nerf midleague but now you nerfing stuff midleague and pretending you didn't like breach/legion/harbinger nodes

bad practice

Doesnt sound like a nerf, is more like correcting an unintended exploit,
Last edited by Zenshii on Jan 26, 2021, 5:34:53 AM
The nerf to watchstones that increased the rarity of harbinger currency drops, was definitely a "mid season nerf", and a stealth nerf at that, they didnt even formally mention it.

No I am not salty as I didn't have the resources to buy or make these watchstones, so it had no impact on me, but I feel for the players that spent all their currency to focus on this strategy, only for it to be nerfed when it became more widely known.

Maybe a testing program pre-league would have highlighted the level of drops, so GGG could adjust if they were unhappy. If only they tested.
Last edited by IcedInferno007 on Jan 26, 2021, 7:09:39 AM
"
"
Xystre wrote:
I'm trying to understand why you havent yet even mention that ritual bugs out entirely when it's on a boss room because of the maven she stands there and you can't start the intented ritual.

We don't have any updates to provide regarding this but it is on our radar and being worked on.

Alright so you got it on the list but it's not gonna be soon.

Then find a solution for the challenge "Complete ritual encounters" this bug has been eating some of the bosses needed for it and since it's yet another RNG challenge cuz the altar has to be on the boss room for another chance to even get the boss on the vial either make it 100% chance or change the way it works.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Mind-blown. "/Bug" is a magical thing.

<3
"
Zenshii wrote:
"
BaddestBaddie wrote:
"
You can no longer imprint Watchstones (for example with the Bestiary imprint recipe or Eternal Orbs). Restoring the number of Sextant uses through this method was a consequence we did not intend.

why nerf midleague?

noob decision thought said in past no more nerf midleague but now you nerfing stuff midleague and pretending you didn't like breach/legion/harbinger nodes

bad practice

Doesnt sound like a nerf, is more like correcting an unintended exploit,

Brah. Using broken-as-fuck exploits is a bad practice. No further comment.
"Texture Streaming Improvements"

I don't have an old system, but this patch I get loads of slow loading of textures now and then.

First time in POE ever.
Can you tell us what we should expect in terms of performance improvements?

Delirium maps are AWFUL to run at the moment. Will they be significantly smoother?
"
Animate Weapon microtransactions can now be applied to weapons animated via the Chains of Command unique body armour

Noice! Can you do that to ngamahu axe as well? Would be awesome
Last edited by FreakyDr on Jan 26, 2021, 7:46:16 AM
LET US LINK THINGS FROM RITUAL INTO CHAT!!!!!
I’ve got three requests...

1. Please test the stability of Vulkan on older systems.

2. Getting 2000ish points in yellow/red maps feels really bad. Please up it.

3. Have a separate tab for deferred items where you can see your current items and at least somewhat at what odds they’ll reappear at.
Ninja.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info