3.13.1 Patch Notes Preview

can lower end system have the option to disable MTX, streaming(only works on high end system even in there own demo never worked on lower end systems), bloom(i have no idea why need this in the first place make everything look like shit, but mor importantly grind the CPU and GPU REAL HARD for no real change to game play).
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
Lol....install the new patch, open the game, open a map and directly crash after entering the first portal. XD

Back to the working bench I guess. ;)
well, the new update still not mentioned about fixing the instance crashes
New update:
start map > crash 6 times > repeat
Hello,

Is there a way to know what are the slight nerfs that occur from time to time, like harbingers etc ?

cuz we, slow/bad players find it hard to get quickly to where streamers & fast/good players make the juice. And it's very frustrating...

Thank's

WHAT IN DANMNATION HAVE YOU DONE
i dont know what on earth you guys over at ggg did? but this ....this is by far the worse patch i think ever.... as you can clearly see from the pic here your game IS NOT RUNNING WELL AT ALL optimization my ass i have to sit here looking at this looking like runescapoe on a windows 95 pc! for 45 seconds before it clears well done trully well done!!!!!
"
im_a_manatee wrote:

WHAT IN DANMNATION HAVE YOU DONE
i dont know what on earth you guys over at ggg did? but this ....this is by far the worse patch i think ever.... as you can clearly see from the pic here your game IS NOT RUNNING WELL AT ALL optimization my ass i have to sit here looking at this looking like runescapoe on a windows 95 pc! for 45 seconds before it clears well done trully well done!!!!!

Its fiiine. I just bought a new PC and now I only have to wait for 4 seconds. Just get a loan of a few thousand dollars and buy a new one. Easy
"
Tehed wrote:

Could you please look into the "Invisible Buff Effect" mtx being applioable to "Flesh and Stone"? For some reason the effect of F&S gives me headaches, so I can't play any build using this skill.

I just tried and this is now working! I guess, I must've missed it in some of the patch notes of this or last league. Thank you so much!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info