Echoes of the Atlas Lore: The Envoy

He is amazing....but he tends to repeart himself a lot while i map
This is really amazing and I appreciate & love the work you guys have put into all of this but... as people have been pointing out in the comments, please fix the issues with textures being buggy and models of certain enemies straight up not loading at all. So many deaths due to this, walking through an empty alley and randomly dying to something you literally cannot see but then hover around in the air and there's a name and mods floating attached to... nothing.

And yes I am aware there are different departments working on these things but please at least communicate something regarding this. This is not some bug you can just brush off, it is extremely infuriating and downright game-breaking.
I try to sell things to him - without success.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
I dont like the way the envoy gives us lore. I dont think its a good idea to expect me to listen to a guy talking while im fighting 100 monsters..

Also, zan should try to recap the things he has said in an effort to make sense of this new entity.
"
his appearances are unpredictable and infrequent

He literally spawns every third map I run lul
Fix the Game !!
usually i like the writing in this game but this guy spouts the most cliche, tedious dialog i've seen from y'all, ever. that and the fact that he repeats himself so much, and talks for so, so long, has me turning off the dialog audio, which is a shame as i miss the voices of nearly every other character
"
orkybash wrote:
Guys, please read the room. The game is still unplayable for so many people because of the texture loading issues. I was personally hoping to see a "what we're working on", to see a lore piece instead is a bit deflating.

++++

The game became almost unplayable for me since the release of last expansion.

This is the key point: all these new mechanics may be (and mostly they are) good, nice and juicy; new characters may have (and they do) stunning appearance and awesome sounding, but all these nice things will mean nothing until you fix the lags, freezes, low fps and other issues, which make the game naturally painful. Come on, trade system and plenty of oneshots is already enough to make the player suffer... don't add even more positions to this list.

(sorry for bad english, not my native language)
You have done an outstanding job with The Envoy GGG.
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.
Cool!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info