Echoes of the Atlas Lore: The Envoy

Love envoy and Maven's childlike behavior.
"
60x7 wrote:
My friend owns an Envoy

Noice
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
"
lalove91 wrote:
It's hard to say that this is one of the best characters because honestly there's not a character in this game that hasn't been taken care of in terms of voiceover(i feel the voice directors also deserve a praise here). My personal favorites were Haku(deep and resolute), Izaro(formidable and wise), Niles(sharp and playful) and now the Envoy(calm and eternal). Keep up the good work!

Pre-Betrayal Haku and Elreon for me.
"
Strained wrote:
Love the Envoy. His lines are super interesting. If I had any small feedback, it would be the "whispers" could use a bit more distortion - right now they border on "creepy pervert" whispers rather than "mysterious ethereal voices" whispers.

Welcome to Wraeclast.
"
Gruentod wrote:
"
Strained wrote:
Love the Envoy. His lines are super interesting. If I had any small feedback, it would be the "whispers" could use a bit more distortion - right now they border on "creepy pervert" whispers rather than "mysterious ethereal voices" whispers.

Welcome to Wraeclast.

I was honestly waiting for the Whispers to say "You smell different when you're awake." :O
Really enjoyed this expansion and the characters that came with it.

Am I correct to assume that the Great and the Unreachables are: The Progenitor, The Decay and The Dreamer?

Maven got her mirroring ability from the Progenitor, so that's probably Kalandra? There are three faces on the mirror, one represents each of the attribute in POE. The Decay is obviously DEX, and The Dreamer is INT, so The Progenitor is STR, the Great Fire that would eventually consume all?
nice one indeed
Always nice to read about POE characters.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info