3.13 crashing and other bugs

I get a crash to desktop every second or third ritual I attempt to initiate.

I suppose I'll try leveling without doing rituals to see if that improves.
still getting random client crashing directly to windows desktop.

Any workarounds on this issue? Running through labyrinths becomes also impossible.
came back from a day of not playing and genuinely cannot stand the laggy frame drops and crashes. this is actually giving me a migraine at this point which is a shame cos I wanna carry on playing.
Same here. Crashing to desktop maybe once per act with Vulkan. People say it’s not better with DX11, and I believe you.
Ninja.
I have 1.3k hours played first time it has been this constantly crashing. I can't play for the first time ever. As everyone here said There are 2 types of ways I crash as well. Either a DC to the main menu or just a straight up crash at some point. (last time exactly when I leveled up but it could be anything).
same here 20 times yesterday, just started playing and it crashed again. Checked everything my computer and internet are ok. So what's the problem??
Throwing my name in with the lot - CTD with the generic and wildly useless 0xc0000005 error in the logs. For me it's definitely something to do with graphics - whatever changed this league graphically as opposed to every other one needs to be revisited. Unfortunately the game's no longer playable for me until it's fixed, so I'll just wait it out.
Also happening to me, first time in 800+ hours playtime. I got a texture error which said something about page filing once, and now the game consistently crashes somewhere between 2-5 minutes after starting mapping.
Nothing seems to set it off specifically, but it's so consistent I can hear the audio and see the visuals stutter three times before the game freezes entirely and crashes without any thrown error.
After the server maintenance is done (About the trade problem) the game started to crash.After I start the game, in the login screen, character screen or in game after 10 to 20 seconds game stops responging.This only happens if the language is set to English.Other languages seem to work with no problems.Please look into this GGG.Only English client crashes.
Same for me...

Spoiler
Name der fehlerhaften Anwendung: PathOfExile_x64Steam.exe, Version: 0.0.0.0, Zeitstempel: 0x60025560
Name des fehlerhaften Moduls: KERNELBASE.dll, Version: 10.0.19041.662, Zeitstempel: 0xec58f015
Ausnahmecode: 0xe0000001
Fehleroffset: 0x000000000002d759
ID des fehlerhaften Prozesses: 0x2d14
Startzeit der fehlerhaften Anwendung: 0x01d6ed9244c40a17
Pfad der fehlerhaften Anwendung: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Path of Exile\PathOfExile_x64Steam.exe
Pfad des fehlerhaften Moduls: C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll
Berichtskennung: xxx
Vollständiger Name des fehlerhaften Pakets:
Anwendungs-ID, die relativ zum fehlerhaften Paket ist:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info