3.13 crashing and other bugs

This has to be fixed. 5 crashes in an hour. It just closes the game and goes to desktop.
just update windows to 20H2 and last night nvidia update new driver. i clean reinstall it. I hope it will has a good result.
Crashing every 5 - 10 mins, no error msg, sound stutters then game quits completely.
Guess I'll skip this league too then :(

constantly crashing too
game is crashing like every 5 minute. often results in death. please fix it.
Today I'm crashing regularly in Heist. Same spot when I try to re-enter.

Instead, I tried running maps. Crash every time I insert a map.

I ran mine until my ressources ran out. It went fine, no crash. Tried to enter map, crashed when inserting a map.

I played fine yesterday, same patch. What is different from yesterday til today?
I wanted to take advantage of my vacations and play this league with all the time in the world. Thanks to these problems it has been practically impossible, I have died on different occasions, I would not want to have to stop playing it is my only hobby.

GGG, please do something.
last 2 - 3 days got poe not responding in random moment. With and without monsters on screen. Common situation BUT I can't close poe and it stucks on my main screen. Taskmanager just doesn't kill the process and taskkill in cmd says that it is dead already so it cannot kill it. So I have to restart my pc on every poe crash. Happend to me like 5 times already. Steam pc version. Ryzen 2700, rtx 2060, 64gb ram. Win 10 2004. Please help it really hurts to restart on every crash.
Things were working pretty smoothly, so why not try Maven? Going great and then crash. Reload, crash. Reload, wait a bit, try for a little. Crash. This is incredibly aggravating and I'm really hoping the upcoming patch fixes it.
Still crashing with Vulkan on the latest patch. Shame, cuz the game run# so much better with it compared to DX11.
Ninja.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info