3.13 crashing and other bugs

I tend to crash mostly in town and have played since league start of 3.13. I have crashed around 6 times where the game has stopped responding completely, then upon relaunch I get into an infinite loading screen, having to launch a second time (which usually works). I also keep getting infinite loading screens randomly when I either enter a zone of have to relaunch the game from a crash, then I have to manually close the gaming window, on windows 10.

First time playing this game that I have encountered bugs this disruptive, also getting very weird frame drops around the new league mechanic but I don't know if that is due to my set up being old or just a bug.

Played this game for 4000 hours now and really enjoy the game, also think as a whole the league is amazing. Sorry if these are common bugs or just a problem with my set up, but this is the first time I actually have encountered bugs this disruptive in this game.
Last edited by Henry_GGG on Jan 27, 2021, 7:05:00 PM
Last bumped on Jan 27, 2021, 7:07:11 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Hi,

I've crashed at least 6 times today as well. In town, in a zone, often says disconnected. I've got a fast cpu, lots of ram and a new 2070 super video card with SSD drives so there should be no issues. I was playing yesterday in standard league with no problems.

Is 3.13 that buggy?
same here crash in town all the time..
think in total 10 times today

i have no potato computer.

please fix.
Yeah its buggy, memory leak or something, like the longer you play the more jittery it gets, so not sure whats the issue, between disconnects and crashes the only thing im keeping myself busy with is trying to farm uber hillock because it takes 2 minutes to clear per character, i cant imagen doing a long quest just to be crashing
Faulting application name: PathOfExile_x64.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x60025560
Faulting module name: PathOfExile_x64.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x60025560
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x000000000012305c
Faulting process ID: 0x268c
Faulting application start time: 0x01d6ec14a270a50b
Faulting application path: D:\Program Files (x86)\Grinding Gear Games\Path of Exile\PathOfExile_x64.exe
Faulting module path: D:\Program Files (x86)\Grinding Gear Games\Path of Exile\PathOfExile_x64.exe
Report ID: d2fd71f1-5609-447f-993b-0ee53c452ac0
Faulting package full name:

My event viewer is full of application errors and I am getting fed up with crashing.
same here,calm down everyone this is global...
overwhelmed servers or something
Have the same issue...just started around 30 minutes ago..already had 4 crashes in town. Eventviewer is full of path of exile crashes.
i ve 10mb/s internet. and when i ping it. it still work normally, download at 4-5 MB/s.

but somehow my patch keep dropping to 1-9 BYTE!
and struggling to go even at 100KB/s download.

heres one of the patch speed.
23.52% Speed: 2.26KB/s 7.34MB / 31.21M

and later
2.60% Speed: 2.85KB/s 832.88KB / 31.21MB

IT goes back to 0% after it reach 20-30%
and it goes ON and ON and ON.

its been a day and no progress.
my crashes are often with the rituals
Crashes for me everytime i'm trying to play. I can play for like 5 min then it crashes. When i log back on again it rolls back 2-3 minutes. I guess it's back to cyberpunk until they fix this. Unplayable atm.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info