3.13 crashing and other bugs

Yep, same for me... Absolutely unplayable.
Not even any specific content, had it in maps, harvest, heist... Generally about a second of audio stutter and then the game closes.
I've crashed a number of times and places since league launch in various content, but at least half of my more recent crashes have been in Channel or Waterways maps. It's playable until about half way through, then crash, and whenever I portal back in, I crash again. My friend cleared the map while I was at the start, and then I could walk through to the end, so I think it must be something with one of the living NPCs.

Anyone else have something like this?
I have switched from Vulkan to DirectX11 and it seems that it's working much more stable.
May be it will help someone else.
And still no GGG update. This is frustrating.
“If freedom of [censored] is taken away, then [censored] and [censored] we may be led, like [censored] to the [censored].” - George Washington
I found this yesterday while playing, hope it helps someone else:

I corrected (or masked) the issue by doing the following (and it only seemed to work in combination):

1) Setting the render engine to DirectX
2) Setting all graphics settings to HIGH (not medium, not low)
3) Disabling the automatic resolution reduction settings

What I think was happening is there was a "poison" texture that only appeared when at low resolution. By forcing the engine to not use that texture, my crashes stopped. The most frequent occurrences of the bad texture(s?) appeared in the labyrinth. It was nearly 100% reliable crash fighting Izaro yesterday.
Got crashes and lot of freezes.
SC legues V
last patch was doing well for since the servers went down last sunday, i can't play game crash : an unexpected .....
i was just waiting paid for it and now can't play ....
Non stop crashing... I cant play maps or any other content. I have almost 7000h played and this is the worst experience for me since i started playing the game. @GGG please give Us some feedback about crashes.
So I noticed weird behavior from CPU and GPU when loading into anything.
For example when you go into town your CPU will spike to ~93% for no reason but the GPU will go down too 0% for a short time and then the weird runescape graphic appear. When the GPU kicks back in it gets back to the normal state and how the game should actually work.

I think there is a huge bug in the coding from GGG side between GPU/CPU and/or ram but the first 2 make for me more sense. The GPU is trying to feed the CPU with frames but when its passed out for 1-2 sec the CPU trys to keep everything alive and spike very high. Maybe there is even a memory problem with the new untested code.

GGG at this point I have to ask. What have you done in the past month and how bad would it be if you havent move the release date?! Just disgusting to bring the new season in this state online.

PS to everyone:
Do not launch the games as administrator
Also make sure you use the right exe for ur system.

I can only talk for x64 user. Using the 32bit exe will most likely result in a random shutdown without warning. For me it started to happen after ~150h in the game so I switched to the 64bit exe that is located also in the game directory under steamapps. This kind of crash will also happen when you open the game as administrator.
Last edited by IceDivar on Jan 18, 2021, 4:11:53 PM
My GPU wanna die everytime I start a ritual even in regular map its get very high temps. I dont have a beast machine but never had troubles of that magnitude before. I got a couple crashes too in the last 2 days

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info