3.13 crashing and other bugs

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/kylg6c/somethings_gone_wrong/ this is what happens to me, if it is a client crash and not an operation timeout.

Mostly in towns.
same for me. dc happens a lot in town while random crashes can happen anytime or anywhere. the only common thing before each crash was firing toxic rain while stationary against rare or unique monsters (with a 1.6-as bow and no extra proj tho nothing crazy on screen). not really associated with ritual or certain monster. not quite sure what's the issue here but I'm losing interest in playing this for now.
Crash in town and lab...
Cybertroth
I am playing on the macOS client. It seems like I get less crashes than some of my friends using windows but that doesn't change the fact that I have been getting crashes quite a lot since 3.13 and never had an issue in 3.12

Seems to kick me out if I even stand around for 30-60 seconds often. I understand the server is busy and wants to let more players waiting in queue into the game but this is too much (happens too often and too quickly). I really hope GGG has bigger servers coming soon if they're going to "advertise" the game and get so much attention they'll need it.
Last edited by tbone469 on Jan 16, 2021, 4:23:51 PM
Updates NVIDIA Driver, no crash since then....

EDIT : 3 minutes standing still in act 7 town..

Well, now i DCd again
Last edited by Gorathan on Jan 16, 2021, 4:30:35 PM
DC all day mostly it town . Half the time I end up in the que after crashing so I have a feeling its a GGG problem.
"
sherghis wrote:
DC all day mostly it town . Half the time I end up in the que after crashing so I have a feeling its a GGG problem.

can confirm that in the evening now.
First two atlas passive points dissappear after first encounter with 3 bosses in Lex Ejoris

https://imgur.com/a/qPmyJbW
Same issue here. For me it started with the Heist update and have persisted ever since.
Not a single word from any developer and it is getting really annoying that they are just ignoring this.
Because they are spewing out MTX every single week, but once we get a patch it usually contains 1 or 2 crash fixes.
IGN: GiveMeYourBoxers
Back in flashback and the heist, i didn't have problem with fps unless its like a delirium legion or beach juiced maps but it never went down to 0 fps and used to be able to load quite quickly into normal campaign maps but now it takes so long for the texture to load. This league no matter where i go everything just becomes blurred and take forever to load and sometime it just crashes. I dont get how it keeps getting worst each league

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info