[3.19] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

This is the most terrifying experience of playing poe so far
I hope this is because EO doesn't work...
"
minato3 wrote:

Yeah, same here, I don't see what I am doing wrong but feels bad man.
"
minato3 wrote:

Your character doesn't look wrong. Dunno why you are dying that much. Must be the play style. Or over-forcing the league mechanics (switching to Nightmare with high stacks in nasty maps).
"
Prov1eh wrote:
Yeah, I am having mana issues myself, just switched to this build after farming currency and I can't sustain cyclone without a mana flask, maybe I can solve it differently e.g. minus channeling cost on ring, but not there yet.

I see you already dropped Dreamer and Inspiration. Try bringing some of it back. Probably Inspiration.

You can always play in PoB and see what your mana regen looks like.
"
Kelvynn wrote:
"
minato3 wrote:

Your character doesn't look wrong. Dunno why you are dying that much. Must be the play style. Or over-forcing the league mechanics (switching to Nightmare with high stacks in nasty maps).

nope, i'm try to play safe, almost don't touch the legue button, not enough damage to overleech damage, I think this is the main reason
I'll take a little pause (I hope) until the EO hot fix comes out
Last edited by minato3 on Oct 27, 2021, 12:04:47 PM
I'm fine with mana with the aoe link with inspiration but it's a bit more sus with boss links still. Should be ok once I'm level 21 gemmed and a few more points and int tbh.

I'm not sure where to progress from where I am, I think it's mostly just finishing up my rares. Not sure how I want to do the tree yet- I have block for now, but I could drop that for a lot of points to work with.
"
minato3 wrote:

I can see clearly why you are dying too much:

- 0% damage mitigation other than resists ( def / spell supression );
- 0% damage avoid other other then 18% block from the staff (evasion / dodge / block );
- low energy shield.

so, what happens now:

You eat all the physical damage from hits, 0 reduction, dont have enought ES to tank all the hit then die in 1 shot.

Solution, choose one or more:

- find a way to get physical damage reduction to mitigate the damage;

- rise your ES over 15k to tank all the raw damage;

- add block to you build and slowly increase your ES <-- that was my choice early this league!

- change build.

If you need a north, just look how my tree are now. Did Sirius A8 on 7k ES and 18XX int.

Now that i'm at red maps and farming simulacrum / haist / guardians and sirius i'm improvint slowly my gear.. not on cluster setup yet.

Hope it help everyone that going through hard times.
Last edited by whiterockxx on Oct 27, 2021, 1:46:23 PM
"
whiterockxx wrote:

I can see clearly why you are dying too much:

- 0% damage mitigation other than resists ( def / spell supression );
- 0% damage avoid other other then 18% block from the staff (evasion / dodge / block );
- low energy shield.

so, what happens now:

You eat all the physical damage from hits, 0 reduction, dont have enought ES to tank all the hit then die in 1 shot.

Solution, choose one or more:

- find a way to get physical damage reduction to mitigate the damage;

- rise your ES over 15k to tank all the raw damage;

- add block to you build and slowly increase your ES <-- that was my choice early this league!

- change build.

If you need a north, just look how my tree are now. Did Sirius A8 on 7k ES and 18XX int.

Now that i'm at red maps and farming simulacrum / haist / guardians and sirius i'm improvint slowly my gear.. not on cluster setup yet.

Hope it help everyone that going through hard times.

How has no stun resistance worked out for you? You don't have any problems with just the base 50% stun resist from ES?
"
Budewnpa wrote:

How has no stun resistance worked out for you? You don't have any problems with just the base 50% stun resist from ES?

Different than most WI players i dont get "Profane Bloom" before find a way to stun immunity...

I play with Vile Bastion until i get ride of stun, and now i'm working on best way to do it :D

I know ... some players will say that Profane Bloom is mandatory to occultist or else was better to go as Scion... and thats a lie.

Sometimes you must fit the build to your needs and how you feel confortable to play, not on other person opinions.
Last edited by whiterockxx on Oct 27, 2021, 2:40:53 PM
"
whiterockxx wrote:
"
Budewnpa wrote:

Different than most WI players i dont get "Profane Bloom" before find a way to stun immunity...

I play with Vile Bastion until i get ride of stun, and now i'm working on best way to do it :D

I know ... some players will say that Profane Bloom is mandatory to occultist or else was better to go as Scion... and thats a lie.

Sometimes you must fit the build to your needs and how you feel confortable to play, not on other person opinions.

Do you mind sharing a PoB for your character? I looked through it on here but would love to use it to play around a bit with my build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info