[3.19] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
whiterockxx wrote:
"
Wolfywing wrote:
Anyone willing to give me some tips on gear? doing really well so far but my damage is kinda on the low end.

char : RageIcey

I'm running Inspiration on Ice storm link and Zealotry Aura to keep my Elemental overload 100% uptime

Oh what are you replacing to run zealotry? I use inspiration on my 2nd staff for bossing.
well....first time droped div card for 5ex
and after 30 min...

first time
it's exist!
Last edited by archwerewolf on Oct 25, 2021, 4:03:46 PM
Gz

The league is done for you :-)

Playing since closed beta never saw one
Grats, arch! Now you might be able to afford end game gear with the 5% int corruption everywhere!
What are people thinking re: Ash/Frost/Storm or Snowforged? The elemental masteries actually seem quite nice... you think it's worth over more int or ES?
Just a headsup for everyone following this build :

"20% chance to Avoid being Stunned on the Resistance and Ailment Protection Mastery is not working correctly."

This is from the known issues, i was setting up my 'last' 20% from a jewel, and i noticed i still only had 80%, the 20% from the mastery is just flat out not working. So be wary thinking you are stun immune :)
@archwerewolf and whiterockxx

I was looking at your gear for some inspiration on what to get and I noticed your synthesised belts with the % int increase. I know this might not be the best area for this question, but are those crafted up from harvest crafts? Was just curious

Thanks
"
Krantarr wrote:

I was looking at your gear for some inspiration on what to get and I noticed your synthesised belts with the % int increase. I know this might not be the best area for this question, but are those crafted up from harvest crafts? Was just curious

Thanks

it's from ritual or if you lucky yeah, harvest craft mb. but i think people getting them from ritual
Ive seen this for a few leagues now and I'm gonna give it a shot.. throwing a little currency at it while I finish level (just finished campaign).

In y'alls experience is the mana flask enough to keep up with the demand from icestorm triggers?

If anyone is selling decent gear for it or changing builds lmk.

"
Krantarr wrote:

Thanks

This kind of belt can be found in Ritual, Haist, Expedition or Synsetis Unic Maps.

Last edited by whiterockxx on Oct 26, 2021, 10:43:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info