[3.19] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Nurge wrote:
Question on the notes, why frigid wake before malediction? Wouldn't the extra curse + effectiveness + malediction be better overall?

Because we take Whispers of Doom on the tree. That's 2 curses already. Malediction is the 3rd curse. But it requires 5L armor.

The chance of you doing the uber lab before obtaining a decent chest with 5L are pretty high early in a new league. And if it's not a league start and you already have decent gear then uber lab is trivial.
"
archwerewolf wrote:
well....first time droped div card for 5ex
and after 30 min...

first time
it's exist!

The luckiest Icestorm player strikes gold early in a new league again! )))

Try not to get banned with this habit of yours ;)
"
Budewnpa wrote:
What are people thinking re: Ash/Frost/Storm or Snowforged? The elemental masteries actually seem quite nice... you think it's worth over more int or ES?

That's likely going to be a choice for the cluster version because it's near the main path. For the Classic version Cold Mastery is obviously better.
"
Lorune wrote:
Just a headsup for everyone following this build :

"20% chance to Avoid being Stunned on the Resistance and Ailment Protection Mastery is not working correctly."

This is from the known issues, i was setting up my 'last' 20% from a jewel, and i noticed i still only had 80%, the 20% from the mastery is just flat out not working. So be wary thinking you are stun immune :)

I just noticed that too. Went to report the bug only to see it already on the list of known bugs.

I guess we can use curse mitigation for now instead. Or corrupted blood immunity until you get it on the jewel.

I have 60% stun avoidance currently and stuns are not a problem really.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Oct 26, 2021, 7:09:23 PM
"
deathc0nfig wrote:
In y'alls experience is the mana flask enough to keep up with the demand from icestorm triggers?

Mana flask is needed only for lv 33-40 or so. After that you regen more mana than you spend. And at high levels you actually drop all mana helpers.
"
whiterockxx wrote:
I'm running Inspiration on Ice storm link and Zealotry Aura to keep my Elemental overload 100% uptime

Zealotry?? That's a massive waste. I'm not having any trouble keeping EO up on Icestorm without it.
"
Kelvynn wrote:
"
Lorune wrote:
Just a headsup for everyone following this build :

"20% chance to Avoid being Stunned on the Resistance and Ailment Protection Mastery is not working correctly."

This is from the known issues, i was setting up my 'last' 20% from a jewel, and i noticed i still only had 80%, the 20% from the mastery is just flat out not working. So be wary thinking you are stun immune :)

I just noticed that too. Went to report the bug only to see it already on the list of known bugs.

I guess we can use curse mitigation for now instead. Or corrupted blood immunity until you get it on the jewel.

I have 60% stun avoidance currently and stuns are not a problem really.

fixed
"
Kelvynn wrote:
"
whiterockxx wrote:
I'm running Inspiration on Ice storm link and Zealotry Aura to keep my Elemental overload 100% uptime

Zealotry?? That's a massive waste. I'm not having any trouble keeping EO up on Icestorm without it.

yea, realized it yesterday, i'm running purity of elements now and using a watcher's eye to convert phys dmg taken to elemental since they are cheap...

!!! just a headsup.... Elemental Overload is not working !!!! GGG will hotfix it soon.

By the way... made my first sirius of the League, it was Awakener 8... My damage is bad, but it was easy! Imagine with EO fixed...
Heyo,

Since I reached my goal of appearing on poe.ninja,

I am now taking a small break before grinding again

Just wanted to post my PoB and a few things I did while going through this

PoB: https://pastebin.com/bjG6nD7T (renewed at 27/10/2021, 7:27 PM German time)

- Pretty much NEED an enduring Mana flask if you want to do anything, (later on this got better and I didnt need the flask as much)

- Played with Ghost Reaver before my Watcher's and full stun immunity (thank you mastery bug)

- Redid my tree many many times, Still dont know what the best way is,

- Im looking for a proper cyclopean belt and better armor slowly

- Eventually once I figured the tree better and reach level 94 I want to go down the path of shaper and get the 2 jewel sockets near the strength nodes and mana to convert them into intel, was thinking of dropping the ES leech node for this but not sure

- For the above reason I decided to throw some points towards Path of the Savant and prodigal Perfection in the meantime

- Also I think my ES is insanely low compared to some others of my level (Level 91), but that's something I will figure later
Last edited by HoxworthDedGeam on Oct 27, 2021, 1:27:59 PM
Yeah, I am having mana issues myself, just switched to this build after farming currency and I can't sustain cyclone without a mana flask, maybe I can solve it differently e.g. minus channeling cost on ring, but not there yet.

My ES isn't very high yet, but any idea how to improve defenses?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info