Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas Gem Information

"
explain to me why providing "constant updates" which are nerfs..... is something they should be congratulated for

Because of its balance updates!? They just nerfed builds that were too powerful for already a few leagues in a row?
Bravo on the formatting, you really do catered to the public this way rather than the top 1%!

Also, nice new update with the tags, ORB! This could be interesting!
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
So just the gems shown are the ones changed correct? rest are still the same?
"
Kaotic-Ouch wrote:
So just the gems shown are the ones changed correct? rest are still the same?

That is correct.
It was fun when I could run my direct caster Icestorm.
Since 3.0 I cant, and it's not anymore fun this game.
Indi game developer, passionate gamer, 22 year of programming, 32 years of playing RPG's started with books and board games.

If Your characters tab is set to private - Your arguments is already invalid!
"
D3izhistory wrote:
"
Hey0cean wrote:
"
Chimenozo wrote:
The melee situation in this meta is dog shit...You guys don't know what to do with melee skills.You guys suck,i hope this league fall in oblivion real quick.

How pathetic you should be to wish such things to amazing company providing the best game in class with constant updates for free?

I feel sorry for you kid.

explain to me why providing "constant updates" which are nerfs..... is something they should be congratulated for

It's a great way to make the game feel fresh.
Some people are concerned about their precious builds and beloved skills but adaptability is a key fun factor in games like PoE.

Just accept the nerf of your skill and choose other one. That's it.

Have a nice day!
███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
"
KomodoSS wrote:
"

Because of its balance updates!? They just nerfed builds that were too powerful for already a few leagues in a row?

Problem is.....there is way too much collateral damage to other builds
Ehhh.
GGG
This format is great. Thanks.
Hyped. Keep up the good work.
Lets gooooooo......
Was expecting a bit more from updates on supports and skill gems, but on the other hand... having harvest and heist available at the same time, with addition of loot obtainable through rituals might still result in a high number of really powerful builds. I think with POE 2 getting closer and closer, we shouldn't be expecting mechanics of the game changing drastically.

Having easier access to develop your build is a buff from my point of view, feels like POE has moved away from 'get a 6 link, lvl 90, get some decent loot and go slay shaper/elder' approach and in my opinion. Put some work into it (and you don't need mirror tier loot for most builds to be viable anyway) and reap the rewards. Same but different, still good.

Hyped for the new league, let's harvest craft some wicked synthesised loot and face off with numerous bosses at the same time. Sounds good :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info