Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas Gem Information

This is a buff
Saved
WOW
Wow, I never even played any aura or herald stackers and it's still really disheartening to see all the alternate aura gems nerfed to 1/4 or 1/5 of their previous value. Makes them seem pretty worthless.

I love this game but this update seems like 95% nerfs... Slayer Cyclone time again, I guess? Or maybe Crackling Lance with who knows what Ascendancy now.
ggg what was the point of alternative gems at first place then ? all i see is nerfs and some buffed gems.. this is a joke right ?
fk archnemesis.
should probably add orb of storms
hype ST CoC Hydrosphere time
"
XCaedisX wrote:
Wow, I never even played any aura or herald stackers and it's still really disheartening to see all the alternate aura gems nerfed to 1/4 or 1/5 of their previous value. Makes them seem pretty worthless.

I love this game but this update seems like 95% nerfs... Slayer Cyclone time again, I guess? Or maybe Crackling Lance with who knows what Ascendancy now.

Ya they introduced those last league and now BAM nerfed them to the ground...They really thought those threw eh?
All you people do is bitch, moan, and cry. Good lord, grow up.
Hi, I'm Bamfmuehl, and I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing.
Is Blazing Salvo no longer getting its radius buff?
# R E V E R T S U N D E R
"
_Wh1skaS_ wrote:
GGG.Where is Golems Gems?

Nothing was updated on the gems as it was a change to the minions, not the gems.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info