Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas Gem Information

Neat!
OMG

MORE NERFS

LUL

The melee situation in this meta is dog shit...You guys don't know what to do with melee skills.You guys suck,i hope this league fall in oblivion real quick.
Soooo, are most the heist gems garbage now??

Asking for myself??
Last edited by Hilranger on Jan 13, 2021, 5:57:05 PM
"
Chimenozo wrote:
The melee situation in this meta is dog shit...You guys don't know what to do with melee skills.You guys suck,i hope this league fall in oblivion real quick.

[Removed by Support] you should be to wish such things to amazing company providing the best game in class with constant updates for free?

[Removed by Support]
███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
Last edited by Kali_GGG on Jan 15, 2021, 6:46:04 AM
this launch better be flawless these changes are pretty uneventful 1 extra month of preparation perhaps the balance team should be expanded....
"
funky_handy wrote:
this launch better be flawless these changes are pretty uneventful 1 extra month of preparation perhaps the balance team should be expanded....

THIS.
"
funky_handy wrote:

expanded? they got paid for doing a job... Unsure what was said but if Chris hired them to change the gem in a meaningful way , they failed hard af. I really hope not many ressources were used on that cause i would be raging hard if that was my company money.
Please clarify any other support Gem can't support the new "orb skill" tag?
"
Hey0cean wrote:
"
Chimenozo wrote:

How pathetic you should be to wish such things to amazing company providing the best game in class with constant updates for free?

I feel sorry for you kid.

explain to me why providing "constant updates" which are nerfs..... is something they should be congratulated for
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info