Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas Gem Information

Still waiting for Flicker Strike update(or make the camera smoother)...
MAKE FLICKER GREAT AGAIN!!1!
Would love to know the reasoning for the 1.2 to 1.6 duration buff for Winter Orb?
Does GGG honestly think this will make the skill good again?

my op zoomer build is not touched for another league, kekw
Will the hydrosphere skill interact with algor mortis gloves?
The game is just dying over all and you guys are just watching,after this patch notes i wonder why you guys can't keep the league alive for more than 2 weeks.Will be the same this time,after 2 weeks everyone will get tired and leave,because people have 0 builds to play :D
Last edited by Chimenozo on Jan 13, 2021, 6:16:23 PM
"
Hey0cean wrote:
"
Chimenozo wrote:
The melee situation in this meta is dog shit...You guys don't know what to do with melee skills.You guys suck,i hope this league fall in oblivion real quick.

How pathetic you should be to wish such things to amazing company providing the best game in class with constant updates for free?

I feel sorry for you kid.

Just because the game is free does not mean its free from criticism ... and low player retention is seemingly the only thing GGG sees as a failure.
"
Moryaklus wrote:
Still waiting for Flicker Strike update(or make the camera smoother)...
MAKE FLICKER GREAT AGAIN!!1!

Mate whats your problem with Flicker i have a 2H flicker destroying siri a8 easily
So the Hydrosphere deals the same amount of cold damage whether it's frozen or not frozen?

"
Would love to know the reasoning for the 1.2 to 1.6 duration buff for Winter Orb?
Does GGG honestly think this will make the skill good again?

Of course! Its about 20% less of a garbage skill now... seriously until they change the duration back to what it was before the nerf its dead. They should have just done the half cast rate unless channeling nerf ... it would have been enough. But GGG love to overnerf skills ... I remember they did the same thing to incinerate back when it was a projectile skill.
not gonna lie, i was kind of expecting changes to skills that we use to do damage with, like sunder, cyclone, storm brand u know not the 100x divirgin and anal gems. (yes i know u changed alot of those gems aswell, i just didnt get as excited as i expected to be).

And theres nothing wrong changing them(support/qualities) ofcourse, i just expected both if anything,(i think i misinterpreted some statement somewhere) cuz like some ppl said, the gems we use to damage with are the most exciting (for a casual like me atleast).

Still excited as a gummybear for friday!

Will be fun, im sure!

also harvest.. pog!

and thanks for a great game with awesome ppl/community (yes even the ppl that sometimes type angry things when things dont go as expected)!

also shoutout to Evan!

oook... c ya friday ppls!! have a good launch!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info