Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas Gem Information

"
D3izhistory wrote:
"
Hey0cean wrote:
"
Chimenozo wrote:
The melee situation in this meta is dog shit...You guys don't know what to do with melee skills.You guys suck,i hope this league fall in oblivion real quick.

How pathetic you should be to wish such things to amazing company providing the best game in class with constant updates for free?

I feel sorry for you kid.

explain to me why providing "constant updates" which are nerfs..... is something they should be congratulated for

First - those constant updates are not always nerfs.
Second - nerfs are not always bad.

Yeah it means "my prefered build" loses some of its original power. Does that mean it's unplayable? Most of the current builds - especially meta - do have a much higher power cap than the endgame in poe needs. So no - it doesn't. And what about aura stacker - 90%max res, endless armour and evasion and a sick ton of damage. WoW ... I never got why GGG let those builds be possible. Those are entirely game breaking regarding economy. Same with the Heist Contract copies - flooding the economy with tons of currency. And - tbh - all those necro/minion builds needed a nerf. Don't believe Blight Maps were supposed to be played afk...

And for all those crying kids around - don't forget Harvest is back, which will surely grant you enough dps for ur loss in nerfs...

Ritual League, Endgame Boss, new currencies, new watchstones, new passive atlas trees - for me - everything looks amazing. Fuck those nerfs - your builds will still be powerful enough. Maybe not "1 click and crush everything" powerful - but enjoyable.
-Maybe seperate gem quality changes in the notes from normal changes in the future? Like vaal gems. It looks weird and bad like that.
-Why aura quality made so useless for everyone? Aura stackers ruinin one last time people's fun? :D
-Not all spells need remake to do 666 different things, some we like simple spells in the game too! That just need competitive numbers. That being said, why unused spells left unchanged? Or got meaningless buff, sigh.
cool
This format is great!. Thanks
"All that fancy sword swinging when all you need is one good stab."
100%! Love you ggg
You can just delete spectre gem at all.
Lvl 72 is a natural deathwish.

Will be viable in white tier maps max.
But no one come to white maps with gem lvl 20 like, at all.
So its will be even more sad.
Even with lvling.
Zero testing here spotted.
So..

Time to forget about PoE?
Can do
Last edited by DarkJen on Jan 13, 2021, 9:24:13 PM
Hell yeah Harvest is OP and let all builds be broken,let me just farm 80 Exalted Orbs to make a Nice Reave build,or a Dual Strike build,and with 80ish exalteds i can get close to damage/survability of a 15Ex Blade Fall/Blade Blast,or a Golemancer build.That EZ,i dunno why im complaining maybe im a little bitch after all right?All builds OP with Harvest Pog.
"
Hell yeah Harvest is OP and let all builds be broken,let me just farm 80 Exalted Orbs to make a Nice Reave build,or a Dual Strike build,and with 80ish exalteds i can get close to damage/survability of a 15Ex Blade Fall/Blade Blast,or a Golemancer build.That EZ,i dunno why im complaining maybe im a little bitch after all right?All builds OP with Harvest Pog.
Posted by
Chimenozo
on Jan 14, 2021, 12:31:12 PM
Quote this Post Private Message

Even with lvling.
So..

Can do
"
DarkJen wrote:

Even with lvling.
So..

Can do

Oh yeaaaa. Keep going. I’m nearly there. Just a couple more constructive posts like these and I’ll finish.
WARNING: Do not give GGG money. Never forgive the content creator priority uncovered during 3.14 Ultimatum league.
GGG got caught giving content creators in game advantages, only when caught would they tell the player base they were doing this. This will continue, but more slyly.
Every league, every update, every single thread posted by GGG...

Whiners, whiners, whiners! At least SOME OF US are happy with what we get: change. And CHANGE is a good thing.
Indeed, change is good and is pushing you to do something differently.

The updated PoB is available.
Check how much DPS your OP build will loose, if at all, before you start crying.

Cheers
IGN - GetMeRichBitch
gg es/wander and alt art shop thread/2080954
My elder astral mirror thread /2127930
add me if im not online and wtb something

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info