Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas Gem Information

I didnt even think about, it every time gg release a new gem now they need to make alt qualities gems.
"
Chimenozo wrote:
The game is just dying over all and you guys are just watching,after this patch notes i wonder why you guys can't keep the league alive for more than 2 weeks.Will be the same this time,after 2 weeks everyone will get tired and leave, because people have 0 builds to play :D

''Because people doesn't know how to play :D''

Last line fixed, np np.
Last edited by SpaniardPuss on Jan 13, 2021, 6:32:16 PM
I like that you guys nerfed aura stackers and minions, but I agree with most people on the alternate quality changes on aura gems: it do not seems like the right approach. Most of the alternate quality bonuses now seems insignificant for 'normal' builds.
Last edited by UntoTheCruel on Jan 13, 2021, 6:56:25 PM
here come the whiners complaining that they didn't fundamentally change how skills work or whatever, claiming that the game is dead or whatever (don't look at the numbers, just trust us, it's basically dead!) while ignoring all the hype stuff that is changing

It's funny, LS is one of the skills everyone seems to be complaining about and yet here I am wanting to make a LS build more than ever. I have so many new builds to try, and you could too if you just use your head a bit.

That said, I would have preferred a nerf to aura stacking mechanics to this alt q rebalance.

Overall one of the most hype leagues in awhile
I think you have shield charge when you meant spectral shield throw?
Voidsphere still sh*t though. That cooldown ruins it, low base stats, etc.
passive skill tree when? JSON zip file was flagged by Windows10 security software and I'm not putting my rig at risk >.>
These gem changes won't do much to the meta on active skill use.

Was really hoping for more and bigger bow skill changes. You updated deadeye massively without really doing much to the underused bow skills.

TR Pathfinder or TR Trickster it is again I guess. Or a bleed bow build again.

Anyway, hope the content will keep me playing because most people will be using the same old skills with the same old Ascendancy classes.
"
SpaniardPuss wrote:
"
Chimenozo wrote:
The game is just dying over all and you guys are just watching,after this patch notes i wonder why you guys can't keep the league alive for more than 2 weeks.Will be the same this time,after 2 weeks everyone will get tired and leave, because people have 0 builds to play :D

''Because people doesn't know how to play :D''

Last line fixed, np np.

Don't waste your time with him, Just look at his messages history you will have an idea.
People crying about people crying are even worse than the people crying about patch notes. Can everyone just chill the F out and wait for the league to start. New content will be great. Nerfs all around. So what. Lets find new ways to play. There is NO OTHER game that give us new content every few MONTHS. Not years but months. New challenges. New rewards. New items. New quests. New MTX. POE 2. This game will die if ALL content becomes easy like Diablo 3. Power lvl in 3 mins to max lvl. Get geared up in one day. Then what?

Good luck to you all. See you on the battlefield.

Lets Gooooo

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info