(3.14) League Starter Mirage Archer Toxic Rain Deadeye with 3 Mirages 37M DPS (Updated)

those are corrupted chests, you linked. and i did a search for 6link under 20c and there all ALL ALL ALL CORRUPTED. I don't usually play with more than 4k life pool thats enough to take down a8 sirus if you got corrupted blood or shock immunity flask either works. i know what im doing so stfu.
Well this guy is trolling hard here. I hope no one get baited and follow his "build"
I rolled an alt, to gain xp for Empower to get it to lvl.2 before I switch back to the toxic rain mirages. The build only needs 5 ex more invested to hit 10 Million dps, and that is getting decently rolled Multipliers on amulet quiver and ring. thats 1.2 ex a piece, so 3.6 plus i need to get a 6 Link chest influenced base to custom craft a additional curse chest so I can use the witchfire brew in my stash that im not currently running. thats 5 ex for 10 million and i wont push furthur than that with that build as the people responding to the pob are being toxic. makes sense though since I posted a pob with perfectly rolled gear and corrupts. I don't expect me to get that, that was the prototype as i'm a WARRIOR and a good one too, you should check out my other build it use to do 111 Million dps Bleed damage but it got nerfed.

Anyhow I don't like posting on this build much anymore and I think I'm going to transfer now to console today but i'll keep playing on pc to test things as i go. gl and hf peeps.
"
ubergeek1221 wrote:
you should check out my other build it use to do 111 Million dps Bleed damage but it got nerfed.
Now that you mention it, you got exactly the same feedback for that other build...
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2874153/page/8
im sorry to disappoint you, but 99% of people in the forums that posted in that past post of mine are noobs and dont understand how the calculations work in pob. they didnt know mortal conviction isnt implemented in pob yet if ever. things like that. im too smart for most of you. im a 5 head type poe player.
While this is probably wrongly advertised, the build is one of the strongest league starters I have done in SSF, and fits perfectly with the theme of the league and expansion that requires you to fight in a small space, mirage archers and totems slow down everything in rituals and cover the whole area.

I'm currently level 82, and farming for porcupine cards to get a 6l short bow with 1.5 aps.

My character has 14 hours played, I started late and the build is only going forward. I have died 16 times current HP : 4.7K, I have taken more life nodes because I don't have clusters yet and I am feeling really tanky.
Thanks for the build, also on the plus side I like that you have insane gear in the POB so I can target them with Harvest.
I had fun with Occupying Force, but now that I got a +1 arrow on my bow, I'm going to reroll to PF soon enough, just need to be done with some cluster jewel crafts. In future league mechanics, I think this might be a great build, but specifically with Ritual mechanic, it's often very hard to get 3 MA up quick because Ritual can often spawn in weird, tight places often. It really was great half the time, not so good the other half. Also find that sometimes when screen is too crowded, it's hard to get the feel if MAs are up or not.

Against Maven bosses in arena is awesome though. Big wide arena that lets you spawn MA easily and their damage is really good.
Last edited by NexiieQT on Jan 21, 2021, 6:36:33 AM
"
ubergeek1221 wrote:
those are corrupted chests, you linked. and i did a search for 6link under 20c and there all ALL ALL ALL CORRUPTED. I don't usually play with more than 4k life pool thats enough to take down a8 sirus if you got corrupted blood or shock immunity flask either works. i know what im doing so stfu.

as I said, at the time I posted the link there was non-corrupted 6 links for under 20c. At this very moment I check the same link and there are 2 non-corrupted for 25C

They are not good 6 links, but they are better than a 16 max life 5 link

since you'll tell me I'm wrong, here's a snapshot of the trade site I just took

https://imgur.com/LdxR6bW
"
ubergeek1221 wrote:
im sorry to disappoint you, but 99% of people in the forums that posted in that past post of mine are noobs and dont understand how the calculations work in pob. they didnt know mortal conviction isnt implemented in pob yet if ever. things like that. im too smart for most of you. im a 5 head type poe player.

Доделай билд, мб курсы накладывать залинковав в торсе тотем баллисту с курс он хит
"
ubergeek1221 wrote:
I'm not really sure how to calculate Mirage Archers. I went with 35.6% based on reddit post and used that. If that post is wrong, what should it be then? I'll update it. If you know how the %.

You've had weeks to change the thread title and POB misinfo. It's still here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info