(3.14) League Starter Mirage Archer Toxic Rain Deadeye with 3 Mirages 37M DPS (Updated)

What is the third curse? The only curses in the build are Temp Chains and Poachers Mark from the ring...
"
Thattallguyx wrote:
What is the third curse? The only curses in the build are Temp Chains and Poachers Mark from the ring...

Despair from Witchfire Brew flask
Nostrademous

*Updated link with the Awesome PoB Community Update. It now has accurate Mirage Archer calculations without the ring mod hack i did lol. It has a Ton More Damage then previous version, like holy sht.
With how far you have to move and use mirage archers I dont think the dps outcome is taking into account that you are not constantly attacking with your own skill. (ie you just standing and free casting which would add a shit ton of more dps). You're basically moving around and spamming dash/hit as fast as you can. And I can guarantee that is nowhere near as fast as the 6.15 attack rate that you would have just standing and attacking.

I think the numbers are just super inflated because you are attacking at a speed of like 1.5 -2 ish accounting for all pauses and moves. Can throw together a gif of it and see kinda how fast each hit you are doing is to get a better idea at your attack rate because it means A LOT in terms of overall dps.
Bump your post as many times as you want. Its not like the Devs are changing anything your way anyways.

Generic I'm quitting/uninstalling post. Comes back to the game and none of the things they whined about changed their way. Only to whine about even more things.
Took me legit 30 seconds to see this "build guide" was completely bullshit and borderline offensive. When proven wrong op just reverts to "Nope im correct." After stating math isnt something theyre good at.

Thanks for the hearty laughs.
Last edited by arisechicken666 on Apr 16, 2021, 11:18:17 PM
I got an error if i use you pastebin
Temporal chain does not provide any damage for Toxic Rain.

The duration we stack makes the pod last longer. When the pods are gone, there is no damage. The fact that the ennemies debuff last longer under temporal chain changes nothing on the pod lifetime.

Dude didn't even leveled past maps lmao.

Thanks the person above 'revived' this post, you gave me a good laugh on this
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
Last edited by Remicaster1 on Jul 5, 2021, 12:42:20 AM
He arguments that he is console player - no profile stats.

That does not excuse being proven as POB warrior, clickbaiting and deceiving players into this.

Also where the fuck is video taking down A9 Sirius as advertised, or some map footage to show survivability on t16? ...pls stop trying to prove something in comments until you post some footage.
"
Daemonion wrote:
He arguments that he is console player - no profile stats.

Dude claims to be console player but funniest part is that the screenshots shown in the items throughout the thread are actually taken in PC because of the UI are so different.

Spoiler

Here is how the console UI should look like (pic is not mine)
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
Last edited by Remicaster1 on Jul 6, 2021, 8:05:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info