(3.14) League Starter Mirage Archer Toxic Rain Deadeye with 3 Mirages 37M DPS (Updated)

My current boots I replaced my blight helmet with these blight boots with same anointment for Onslaught on Kill (went back to old helmet.) It also gives significant cooldown recovery on dash which is also good. BiS Boots right now. worth 40c. Might change the anointment if i can get an exalt for golden oil annoitments.

I'm all gear'd up now time to get influenced bases and harvest craft endgame.
Last edited by ubergeek1221 on Jan 19, 2021, 2:42:29 AM
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Current a8 Sirus DPS is 2.5 Million with gear i have and my passive tree right now. Cost me 2EX so far.

Last edited by ubergeek1221 on Jan 19, 2021, 2:08:48 AM
Looks cool !
How do you reckon it'll do in red blighted maps ?
"
ubergeek1221 wrote:
Current a8 Sirus DPS is 2.5 Million with gear i have and my passive tree right now. Cost me 2EX so far.

total life 2905? life from tree 86%?

lol wut. This build is legit looking like some PoB warrior shit
Last edited by DotsandDashes on Jan 19, 2021, 6:40:52 AM
yeah my life is rather low, i need more flat life on gear. i only was able to craft life on gear basic life mod too at that. Truth is ive never had more than 4k life on any of my builds because I dont know how to scale life high like other players. I've seen people with 6k to 10k life and i have no idea how they did it. Probably spent most of there passives on life nodes and not dps nodes is probably why they can get so high life numbers. I dont do that i spec into dps.
"
ubergeek1221 wrote:
yeah my life is rather low, i need more flat life on gear. i only was able to craft life on gear basic life mod too at that. Truth is ive never had more than 4k life on any of my builds because I dont know how to scale life high like other players. I've seen people with 6k to 10k life and i have no idea how they did it. Probably spent most of there passives on life nodes and not dps nodes is probably why they can get so high life numbers. I dont do that i spec into dps.

It's because you only have 86% inc. life from your passive tree. DPS doesn't mean much when you're dead. Most builds aim to have like 160% inc life from the tree and I personally shoot for 175%. Doing 22 million dps sounds cool on paper until you realize you're only doing it for 2 seconds before getting killed

I would change the passive tree to look more like this

https://pastebin.com/3VxwTbX4

Still more DPS than any content needs but it increases Inc HP from tree from 86% to 172% which is a huge boost to any flat life you get. speaking of which, you have +16 flat life on your chest piece. it's only a 5link meaning it's not really a valuable item and should be easy to replace

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/E4780VRf5

At the time I'm posting that trade link there's an evasion based body armor with 92 life, 35 fire res, increased evasion and still has both an open prefix and suffix. 6 linked. 18c. So for 18c you could get a dps boost from the 6th link and a significant HP boost.

No thank you. I'm saving up for a 6link white influenced base so i can craft a additional curse chest myself. custom body armor. the armor i got right now is ok i dont care its low hp rolls on it, since its got 2.5k evasion. which scales with my increased evasion on tree so its around 4-5k evasion from chest alone.

18c for a sixlink chest sounds like its been corrupted, is it corrupted if so its useless to me.
Just curious on any input on how toxic rain compares to scourge arrow. Does anyone have any experience or knowledge on this? And mostly in respects to overall power, clear speed and single target damage. Appreciate it.
"
ubergeek1221 wrote:
No thank you. I'm saving up for a 6link white influenced base so i can craft a additional curse chest myself. custom body armor. the armor i got right now is ok i dont care its low hp rolls on it, since its got 2.5k evasion. which scales with my increased evasion on tree so its around 4-5k evasion from chest alone.

18c for a sixlink chest sounds like its been corrupted, is it corrupted if so its useless to me.

not corrupted. and right now there's another one for 15c. not corrupted

my point is you can give yourself huge upgrades for very little sacrifice to DPS or just a few chaos. Instead you're choosing to be stubborn and use shit gear with a less than paper character while trying to farm up god tier end game items. Your character is going to be bitch slapped in high tier maps doing that

This build is nothing but pretty numbers in PoB from a guy who keeps his character profile hidden. I would suggest anyone reading this thread to take a closer look before attempting this build
Last edited by DotsandDashes on Jan 20, 2021, 6:37:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info