(3.14) League Starter Mirage Archer Toxic Rain Deadeye with 3 Mirages 37M DPS (Updated)

why silverbought over quilrain?
letting the MAs do most of the work for you?
Silverbough grants you +2 levels which increases base flat damage on the DoT. And has Thicket Bow Atk Spd.

Quill Rain is low lvl bow cheap and is a 30% less multiplier on you for the benefit of ias 3.0. Quill rain is ok for lvling but if you want to push maps you gonna have harder time then me, since your not maximizing your dps for the budget. The silverbough cost me 13c for a 5link, if you do it yourself find a base 5link silverbranch and get the prophecy for 10c or less. Never buy the silverbough for itself its too expensive diy.

Pro Tip: Everyone who is rolling this build, your all playing it wrong. Start USING DASH with Secondwind and grab all the Cooldown Recovery in the NEW PASTEBIN.

Spam DASH. Spam Dash. Is the key to the playstyle for maximum dps.
"
ubergeek1221 wrote:
Silverbough grants you +2 levels which increases base flat damage on the DoT. And has Thicket Bow Atk Spd.

Quill Rain is low lvl bow cheap and is a 30% less multiplier on you for the benefit of ias 3.0. Quill rain is ok for lvling but if you want to push maps you gonna have harder time then me, since your not maximizing your dps for the budget. The silverbough cost me 13c for a 5link, if you do it yourself find a base 5link silverbranch and get the prophecy for 10c or less. Never buy the silverbough for itself its too expensive diy.

Pro Tip: Everyone who is rolling this build, your all playing it wrong. Start USING DASH with Secondwind and grab all the Cooldown Recovery in the NEW PASTEBIN.

Spam DASH. Spam Dash. Is the key to the playstyle for maximum dps.

Would love to see a vids.
Total noob here, but is phase acro not worth to invest in?
too many points for phase acro. Changed the pastebin so now it has acrobatics again. i took it out before but now its back.
Last edited by ubergeek1221 on Jan 17, 2021, 5:59:43 AM
UPDATED PASTEBIN. With 22 Million DoT DPS on a8 Sirus. 500 more life than previous version. and slight increases to life sustain due to more life. This version im working towards building in game but i have to respec 12 points once i get some regrets.
Last edited by ubergeek1221 on Jan 17, 2021, 7:57:10 AM
I league started with this build and the new deadeye mirage archer mechanic turned out terrible clunky.

I switched to classic patfhfinder toxic rain and flying through maps again.

Last edited by Monkeyface on Jan 17, 2021, 8:29:49 AM
"
Monkeyface wrote:
I league started with this build and the new deadeye mirage archer mechanic turned out terrible clunky.

I switched to classic patfhfinder toxic rain and flying through maps again.

im super early but feel a bit same. spending more time trying to go out of range then actually shooting and doing dps.
UPDATED PASTEBIN. With 22 Million DoT DPS on a8 Sirus. 500 more life than previous version. and slight increases to life sustain due to more life. This version im working towards building in game but i have to respec 12 points once i get some regrets.

It's not clunky the people who rolled this build on poe.ninja are NOT playing it RIGHT. WRONG playing style.

SPAM DASH on hotkey 'Q' and Right Mouse Click at the same time while targeting areas to DASH to with your mouse, its very easy smooth and very active play style also defensive since we dash never in one place to be hit (like cyclone style) and offensive too since we leave Mirage Archers which is like a Free The Saviour for Bow users. AMAZING BUILD. I'm having a good time.

Last edited by ubergeek1221 on Jan 17, 2021, 9:55:50 AM
Yeah the key is cooldown recovery with movement skill. It makes spawning the MA much smoother, and I find so much utility from them. I'd read the Betrayal board for example and feel extra safe with my archers shooting near me and kill off potential threat. Helps clearing too since you can fire once at a pack and leave, they most likely can kill them over their duration.

For now I'm enjoying the build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info