(3.14) League Starter Mirage Archer Toxic Rain Deadeye with 3 Mirages 37M DPS (Updated)

My current Quiver.

My current Ring.

Last edited by ubergeek1221 on Jan 18, 2021, 9:12:46 AM
why poachers mark and not despair curse ring?

My current helmet. It makes me incredibly tanky. It's cheap super armor pretty much. Get one.

As for your question about despair, poachers mark allows you to benefit from deadeye notable for marks giving you 75% increased mark effect with focal point notable plus 25% less dmg taken as well as a special effect for marks on dying enemies. Plus you get lots of life on hit like i think it's over 2k life on hit, you know?? thats alot of sustain. you also get tiny increase to hit damage with poachers mark flat physical that gets converted to chaos flat damage on hit.

Despair aura comes from witchfire already so its not needed.

Make sure your first curse is temporal chains on hit ring with Mark of Submission its cheap and is a 45% multiplier on your damage cuz of the duration and how duration works on stacks for tr.
Last edited by ubergeek1221 on Jan 17, 2021, 6:30:24 PM

thoguhs on next improvement?
sitting on 12 ex
"
thorpownsu wrote:

thoguhs on next improvement?
sitting on 12 ex

Start with gem setup in 5link silverbough. Mine is this, Toxic Rain + Damage on Full Life + Void Manipulation + Faster Attacks + Mirage Archer. This maximizes your duration stacking since we attack alot faster it's a multiplier since it works with duration stacking. I wouldnt use swift affliction, efficacy, or physical projectile supports. There all less efficient and less dps overall then my setup, that is if you can support Damage on Full and not take hits or if you sustain constantly uptime is important.

Buy an lvl.1 empower and gain xp til level 96 then slot it in at lvl.2 in replace of Damage on full life. 2-3c at most.

Buy witchfire maybe but since u got the ring on hit, you might not want it but what are you doing for your 4th ascendancy? focal point or no? its the BEST option as 2 projectiles doesnt do nothing on TR. and Cant Chain and far shot doesnt really work on it either.

That helmet is good, 16% atk spd is good, more dps, but maybe grab a helmet like mine for 10-15c, for extra defense.

Quiver should be elder influenced with Frenzy charge when you hit a rare or unique enemy to get multiplier and Atk spd. I got mine cheap for 5c.

gloves is okay but i prefer ondar's clasp mitts for 30% atk spd on full life, i have 98% uptime on that, and i want to corrupt it for additional 10% atk spd for total of 40% atk spd gloves but i need more currency before i sink into corrupting that piece. 30% atk spd is alot of dps compared to 11% atk spd, you can get resist on your helmet, or stay as you go it. its still 27% atk spd with helmet and gloves, but you dont get the DR resistance i have on my helmet. which scales with overcap resist like a DR multiplier.
My current helmet. cost me 9c to craft and gives me onslaught on kill with 30% effect which is like 26% attack speed and 26% movement speed buff.

This is my amulet slot. It gives me 18% attack speed and life sustain/leech and on hit.

My current belt. It buffs Witchfire, Sulphur, and Quartz Flask effects by 20%.

"
ubergeek1221 wrote:

My current helmet. It makes me incredibly tanky. It's cheap super armor pretty much. Get one.

As for your question about despair, poachers mark allows you to benefit from deadeye notable for marks giving you 75% increased mark effect with focal point notable plus 25% less dmg taken as well as a special effect for marks on dying enemies. Plus you get lots of life on hit like i think it's over 2k life on hit, you know?? thats alot of sustain. you also get tiny increase to hit damage with poachers mark flat physical that gets converted to chaos flat damage on hit.

Despair aura comes from witchfire already so its not needed.

Make sure your first curse is temporal chains on hit ring with Mark of Submission its cheap and is a 45% multiplier on your damage cuz of the duration and how duration works on stacks for tr.

Still waiting for video of killing Sirrus 7 min and some Guards. I need to know how to survive big boss fights withous flask recovery.
This is my current amulet.

A useful high dps cluster i got. it gives me 5 stacks of wither on my main hand weapon bow at 20% effect with corruption allocated on talisman, which is 8% increased chaos dmg or multiplier per stack or 40% increased chaos dmg or 40% multiplier with just the amulet slot and this jewel. rather then regular 6% increased chaos without Corruption allocated on talisman.

I've been keeping an eye on this build because I want it to be my second character. Is silverbough the main bow everyone is using? I happened to get a 6 link silverbranch from Ritual yesterday. had to defer it 3 times but finally snagged it so now I can just upgrade it with the proph.

Really interested in seeing how far every one pushes it
im at 15 maps all ready dont even have my final ascendancy. I basiclly am playing it like the tr build with a slightly modified skill tree

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info