{3.12} 40 Million Bleed Realistic Sirus/shaper DPS Explosive Arrow Gladiator

Good pastebin, ReignGames.

Problem is, you only hit 5 fuse stacks. That's fine. my version doesn't even hit 20 even though I checkmarked it. I got a version with 20 realistic fuse stacks but looses lots of defenses that the posted version has, though minimal.

I'm able to get base large and medium and small for 5c a pop, on console. You have to shop around, to get these after 2-3 weeks of league launch, you can get these affordably bases if you shop around. On pc it probably cheaper. Look at the ilvl of the cluster jewel and make sure it's able to roll the mods in the pastebin.

You could also farm The Quarry, act9 for Delerium spawns. There's three spots top, lower, and lower, but 4 locations all 4 sides. ilvl of these cluster bases is I think 68, I cant remember how cluster ilvl (range) was it 5 or 10? I'm pretty sure you can roll most if not all the mods using Quarry clusters. I might be wrong though.

The objective of the build was to see high high bleed I can go. Explosive arrow atleast the calculations in POB allow it to reach high visual numbers that skills like Puncture, Ensnaring Arrow can't reach atleast not with current formula for POB Community. Might try poison version to see if say a pathfinder can reach similar numbers with poison on explosive arrow. Going atk spd. Be more budget friendly too since, we dont need a More Poison mod on bow, since pathfinder has it built in to ascendancy.
Also, if you try it during subsequent leagues. Try Mark of Submission for Punishment. Allowing you to reflect aoe clear mobs without totems.

I think just explosive arrow can clear decently since it does so much burst dmg. Use punishment if you can get the ring, there cheap enough during first week or so. or try Herald of Ash and level with that until you switch to bleed. Or go bleed with Herald of ash, but that would be less optimal.
Is this build supposed to be a joke or only used with an aura bot or something? You only have 1.1k life/es so you'll die instantly if something even so much as touches you. Seems more like you were just messing around in PoB to get the highest damage possible. If it's a good build do you want to post videos to show off map clear and bossing capabilities?
----------------------------------------------------------------------

https://pastebin.com/WkYQ7K19

*Current one I recommend cuz the numbers are real.

asp 7.75 x fuse duration of 2.63 = 20.3825 realistic fuses
in 2.63 seconds. Able to hit 40 Million Realistic Bleed DPS on
Sirus/shaper with 4.1k Life.

NOTE- Both community PoB and old PoB never fixed the Blood Magic with
Mortal Conviction problem. The life total reservation is actually zero reserved, since we use one Aura *Malevolence and socket Herald of Purity to Essence Worm ring so we get a herald that isnt reserving life with Mortal Conviction. We have 100% total life of 4.1k Life in this version.

Defenses: Blind on Totem gives us benefit of Huge Evasion chance with 56% chance to dodge at Max Level. We also got 4% life gain on Kill which is similar to old vaal pact slayer overleech, you will life jump your sustain with 4% life gain on kill during general mapping. On bosses you one shot em and leech life.

Also Note* We have a AOE Radius of 55 at max fuses. Look at the aoe radius tab in PoB and see how huge the explosion is without GMP. Should be able to clear with slight delay to max power.

*Fixed. No longer uses Resolute Technique.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by ubergeek1221 on Nov 7, 2020, 1:44:35 PM
No one will take you serious with your character's hidden your not a rank 1 delve guy and this build looks like delve to me

Also you started at 90mil then dropped to 40 so a 50mil loss and call it realistic, show your character with 10mil lol
Last edited by GrimExcuse on Nov 5, 2020, 3:34:53 AM
He is probably trolling you guys with edited items
even if half of his pastebin is true, it doesn't matter if the build reaches 20 fuses since the bleed will cap on 8 hits, he should have made a poison build...not to mention abysmal levels of EHP

This "realistic" deeps people keep saying is also bullshit
every thread needs to use PoB to simulate and compare other skills/builds, PoB can never deliver "realistic" damage on any build whatsoever
use yer' brain, i can only sympathize with complete beginners to the game following some beta player since 2013 trolling on forums.
my guess this is some alt account he uses to troll on forums

Last edited by Dragoon_Diver on Nov 5, 2020, 11:58:56 AM
realistic dps, realistic ehp, now where is the realistic video?
But i like the idea.

how you generate the challenger charges?

in my understanding you missing an aura.
Lol, all rare Items in pob are Mirror Tier, or way more worth. So, how can you call it budget?

And still with that Gear are the numbers really bad. You can get more dps with a normal bleed SA/P, with that Gear. And way more defence

Make a Video and show it at a Shaper, Guardian or other endgame bossfight?

Im sure you cant, cuz you dont have this Gear for it, like in the pob! xd

Last edited by DeNeNaPa_ on Dec 21, 2020, 10:05:16 AM
Last edited by dirty_and_stinky on Jan 13, 2021, 1:20:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info