[3.15] Bladestorm Jugg - Fast, Tanky, Fun, Cheap to Start, Mostly Uniques, Maven Down!

"
Surpass3d wrote:
Thank you for the quick reply and the suggestions!

Damn yeah i don’t have a single pantheon done thats dumb i know better lmao thatll definitely be a big help

Also ugh yeah the instant life flask will be super helpful too i didnt think about that..

And you’re right, im gonna have to to just do some rota leveling, i am used to running solo 99% of the time but i also typically play safer ranged builds (ED last season got me to 95 solo by the time i even hit red maps, was sooooo nice for leveling)

Thank you again! Ill post later with an update =]

No problem! I'm glad to help when it's politely requested and a well thought out request, so thanks for that!

Just Solaris alone is going to be huge, not taking extra damage after the first Crit! And of course insta life flask, but if you get that Jade flask, taking into account the Blind from Bladestorm sand stance, you'll be at ~80% evasion.

Definitely ROTA lvling is the way to go for sanity's sake. Working your ass off to then see hours of work gone in a "WTF JUST KILLED ME??!!" is incredibly irritating and just ruins the gaming experience.

GL
"
corosou wrote:
"
Surpass3d wrote:
Thank you for the quick reply and the suggestions!

Damn yeah i don’t have a single pantheon done thats dumb i know better lmao thatll definitely be a big help

Also ugh yeah the instant life flask will be super helpful too i didnt think about that..

And you’re right, im gonna have to to just do some rota leveling, i am used to running solo 99% of the time but i also typically play safer ranged builds (ED last season got me to 95 solo by the time i even hit red maps, was sooooo nice for leveling)

Thank you again! Ill post later with an update =]

No problem! I'm glad to help when it's politely requested and a well thought out request, so thanks for that!

Just Solaris alone is going to be huge, not taking extra damage after the first Crit! And of course insta life flask, but if you get that Jade flask, taking into account the Blind from Bladestorm sand stance, you'll be at ~80% evasion.

Definitely ROTA lvling is the way to go for sanity's sake. Working your ass off to then see hours of work gone in a "WTF JUST KILLED ME??!!" is incredibly irritating and just ruins the gaming experience.

GL

The jade flask, the insta health flask and the pantheons helped tremendously.. also, i picked up a sandstorms move 75% faster abyssus for 20c along with knockback from lions roar its actually kinda op i am loving it
"
Surpass3d wrote:

The jade flask, the insta health flask and the pantheons helped tremendously.. also, i picked up a sandstorms move 75% faster abyssus for 20c along with knockback from lions roar its actually kinda op i am loving it

Sweet! Glad to hear it helped :)
Hi, I’m currently doing my third character as my other character got stuck in t15 maps... love the build btw! As I have a few exalts from my previous characters, do you think getting the jewels are important as an upgrade or should I prioritize upgrades transitions from axes to sword? I do have most of the gears already just not the chest and the jewels(watchers eye and etc). Let me know what you think! Thanks in advance!!
"
fishook wrote:
Hi, I’m currently doing my third character as my other character got stuck in t15 maps... love the build btw! As I have a few exalts from my previous characters, do you think getting the jewels are important as an upgrade or should I prioritize upgrades transitions from axes to sword? I do have most of the gears already just not the chest and the jewels(watchers eye and etc). Let me know what you think! Thanks in advance!!

Hi, glad you like!

Rest assured you won't get stuck on T15s with this, I give you my word on that!

As far as upgrades, if you take a look at the Leveling Gear section, I added "Stages" to show how I progressed and I would suggest following that order.

However, if you went for swords first, I am sure that would work too, but I did T16s with Replica Wings of Entropy, so you'll be fine either way.

GL
3.13 Testing New Build!!

Hi guys,

To all those that are still following this guide, I wanted to give you a little treat and a preview of something very special I am working on ;)

This is for those looking to pop whole Legions in a few attacks.

I proudly present...

-::- Cold Conversion Lightning Strike Jugg -::-

Youtube: T15 Dune - Lightning Strike (Cold Conversion, Juiced, Legion Clear-speed Demo)

Youtube: T15 Dune - Lightning Strike (Cold Conversion, Delirium, Beyond, Juiced, Legion Clear-speed Demo)

Here's the gear:

As you can see, it's mostly the same gear from Bladestorm. There are also some changes in the tree, but nothing major.

Keep in mind this is still a WORK IN PROGRESS, but here's the PoB of how my toon is looking right now:

https://pastebin.com/yFRrU3TY

Enjoy!
Last edited by corosou on Feb 8, 2021, 4:23:12 AM
Love the new build concept, hows the single target dps?? I miss farming legion well lol might be worth the switch for me =]

Had a very fruitful day trading and made the switch over to swords.. the dps is definitely there, but i feel a lot slower movement speed and attack speed wise.. i will definitely be looking to up my attack speed, i think a good cluster jewel is next for me..

I got mana leach from a jewel for now to get rid of spirit void, that was a big damage buff for me

But i still do less than half of your effective dps.. not sure where i am going wrong, if you have another minute and could take a look i would be extremely grateful =)

How expensive was your swap to lightning jug?

Is explody chest necessary for lightning jug? I have been opting to use breathstealers instead of haemophilia and im not really seeing a need for the explody damage, the clear is so quick as it is
Last edited by Surpass3d on Feb 8, 2021, 9:13:38 AM
"
Surpass3d wrote:
Love the new build concept, hows the single target dps?? I miss farming legion well lol might be worth the switch for me =]

Had a very fruitful day trading and made the switch over to swords.. the dps is definitely there, but i feel a lot slower movement speed and attack speed wise.. i will definitely be looking to up my attack speed, i think a good cluster jewel is next for me..

I got mana leach from a jewel for now to get rid of spirit void, that was a big damage buff for me

But i still do less than half of your effective dps.. not sure where i am going wrong, if you have another minute and could take a look i would be extremely grateful =)

How expensive was your swap to lightning jug?

Is explody chest necessary for lightning jug? I have been opting to use breathstealers instead of haemophilia and im not really seeing a need for the explody damage, the clear is so quick as it is

Thanks!

I haven't checked much with it yet, just put it together last night. Single Target isn't as good as Bladestorm, but definitely not lacking either:

Yes you're going to notice switching from Replica Wings to Swords the speed difference. That speed is how Replica Wings carries. Unavoidable and you'll get used to it.

You're probably just forgetting to edit Saviour to say "100% more attack damage" to calculate for Reflection 20.

Swap to LS was much less than I expected. Less than 15ex.

Explody chest definitely helps with LS clear, but I haven't tested how necessary it is.

Yes, Haemo gloves start dropping off in value once you get all setup.

GL
Last edited by corosou on Feb 8, 2021, 12:38:46 PM
3.13 Lightning Strike Legion farm loot showcase

So, should you invest (aka Juice - 6c Legion mod + Sextants + Scarabs + Alva) in your maps?

Most definitely YES!

Just an example of the loot when you hit "Nemesis" sextant mod:

This was my first trip out, I had to make multiple to grab everything:

This were the mods on the map:

GL
Last edited by corosou on Feb 8, 2021, 2:25:58 PM
3.13 Introducing: Trinity Lightning Strike Jugg!!

Hi guys,

This is gonna be a long one... Have a lot to get through.

The build is much improved now and the clear much much better than before!

Here's a quick showcase of how that looks like:

And a Full Run video of the above GIF:

Youtube: Lightning Strike - T15 Dune (Juiced, Legion, Delirium, Full Run)

Here's the gear:

So... the details!

For starters and what helps me achieve such good Clear Speed, is doing triple explody: Explody Chest + Herald of Ice + Herald of Ash. This is accomplished through "Trinity Support" + "Cold to Fire Support".

Basically I convert Phys > Lightning > Cold > Fire ;) (not to mention the Automaton + Celestial Herald MTXs look pretty sweet together!)

If you look Top Left of the video, you can see the little "Trinity" circle filling up all 3 elements. This means we have 50 "Resonance" and this works incredibly well!

As you can see I've also dropped "The Saviour". Why? Because it just wasn't doing much. I am clearing way too fast for the Mirages to do anything useful.

So, now I use a quick swap setup: Beltimber for Mapping, Grelwood for Single Target.

Beltimber gains us Far Shot (more on this in a bit), and 2 extra projectiles just for using Leap Slam, which means 100% uptime.

Grelwood gains us Point Blank (more on this in a bit), 2 extra projectiles (if we've been hit, but doesn't matter much for Single Target), and also give us a sizeable boost to Armour with "Iron Reflexes"; just what we need for bosses like Minotaur, and to offset the loss of Lion's Roar.

In total, we are now at 14 Projectiles!

I also added a couple of Cluster Jewels to give us some nice bonuses, and switched to a nice Hatred Watcher's Eye. Additionally went for a low level Precision, to let me fit in Flesh and Stone, so we gain ~60 evasion from Blind + Beltimber bonus, and around ~57 Evasion using Grelwood, which isn't affected by "Iron Reflexes", since it's coming from "Blind" and not from "Evasion Rating".

Now, regarding "Far Shot / Point Blank"; as it turns out, you don't need a lot of distance for Far Shot to match the benefit of Point Blank:

As you can see from the chart, for "Far Shot" to match "Point Blank" all you need is a range of ~44, and as u can see by the range graphic, that's not very far away, but the benefit once you get to range 70 is HUGE! Especially for Legion clear, where all the juicy mobs are usually off screen.

Single target is good enough to complete it all. I even almost got Sirus A9. Unfortunately, I had some stupid bs deaths, but definitely doable; however keep in mind we are optimizing Projectile DPS, and not the Melee portion of Lightning Strike, so this build WILL NOT match Bladestorm Single Target DPS.

Either way, single target is not BS either:

Anyway... TLDR: The build is feeling great! I feel pretty confident you can now try this out, and enjoy it, if you are interested in playing something like this. As always, I'll still be tweaking things here and there, so keep an eye on my Ritual toon for the latest changes.

Finally, here's the latest PoB: https://pastebin.com/DAWTkr0F

GL and enjoy!

EDIT: Sirus A9 down with LS! ;)

Not deathless, 1 portal left, but just happy to have pulled it off!

I switched in The Saviour as it works pretty well for Single Target still.
Last edited by corosou on Feb 12, 2021, 2:29:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info