[3.15] Bladestorm Jugg - Fast, Tanky, Fun, Cheap to Start, Mostly Uniques, Maven Down!

"

after testing, i think just keep combo foil + saviour offhand.
it smooth for clear map + faster bossing
combo Para + Saviour is nice for budget version. hard to beat it b4 you get high phy foil.
dont ever try Para + Foil. nice dmg but feeling not smooth, after my experience

Cool cool. Whatever feels good after testing is always the right answer.

GL
"
Fewwy wrote:
I got this helm enchant so I'm thinking about this build :D
Will post update if I'll get to it :D

Cool cool. GL if you decide to try it.
"
corosou wrote:
3.13 Testing New Build!!

Hi guys,

To all those that are still following this guide, I wanted to give you a little treat and a preview of something very special I am working on ;)

This is for those looking to pop whole Legions in a few attacks.

I proudly present...

-::- Cold Conversion Lightning Strike Jugg -::-

Youtube: T15 Dune - Lightning Strike (Cold Conversion, Juiced, Legion Clear-speed Demo)

Youtube: T15 Dune - Lightning Strike (Cold Conversion, Delirium, Beyond, Juiced, Legion Clear-speed Demo)

Here's the gear:

Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

As you can see, it's mostly the same gear from Bladestorm. There are also some changes in the tree, but nothing major.

Keep in mind this is still a WORK IN PROGRESS, but here's the PoB of how my toon is looking right now:

https://pastebin.com/yFRrU3TY

Enjoy!

Hi, i am new too and love this build. Killing easy everything, dont dying... But I have one stupid question. I have to change the tree and cant respec for example these 2 life nodes near the "Bloodless" and some other. In your "new" tree these two nodes are marked in blue. I know that i can only refund nodes at the end of your unlock branches and I am starting to remove them from "Soul of Steel" but... nothing happens.

Sorry for stupid Q but i want to continue playing this build.
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
skalatadrujba wrote:

Hi, i am new too and love this build. Killing easy everything, dont dying... But I have one stupid question. I have to change the tree and cant respec for example these 2 life nodes near the "Bloodless" and some other. In your "new" tree these two nodes are marked in blue. I know that i can only refund nodes at the end of your unlock branches and I am starting to remove them from "Soul of Steel" but... nothing happens.

Sorry for stupid Q but i want to continue playing this build.

Glad you like it, thanks!

I'm sorry though, I'm having a hard time understanding what you are trying to say.

Maybe you ran out of respec points and need more "Regret" orbs?

You need to use "Regret" orbs and then you can refund the nodes.

You can refund any points on the tree as long as it doesn't break connections to nodes further along.
3.14 Patch Notes Update!

Looks like still viable for 3.14 and no major changes.

Actually got a buff if scaling bleed ;)

May run Haemophilia gloves for cheap bleed-xplody early on

I'll post new export once PoB is updated

GL!
Planning to run this as my 3.14 build, could cruelty support be interesting with those Changes to Bladestorm while in Bloodstance?
"
deathdrep wrote:
Planning to run this as my 3.14 build, could cruelty support be interesting with those Changes to Bladestorm while in Bloodstance?

Cool!

Ya cruelty looks good. Curious to see the numbers in PoB once it's added.

GL
Last edited by fittone03 on Apr 15, 2021, 1:32:42 PM
sorry for the question. since i wanted to start with your build, i saw that you have no items against corrupted blood, by chance you have some mod that makes it immune, thanks
"
fittone03 wrote:
sorry for the question. since i wanted to start with your build, i saw that you have no items against corrupted blood, by chance you have some mod that makes it immune, thanks

No problem. If you're using the Death's Door boots it makes you immune to bleeding, and that includes CB.

If you don't, then you just get a Jewel with CB corruption.

For example:

GL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info