[3.15] Bladestorm Jugg - Fast, Tanky, Fun, Cheap to Start, Mostly Uniques, Maven Down!

Hi, close 20 waves of simulacrum?
"
The_ProTein wrote:
Hi, close 20 waves of simulacrum?

Yes, this build can do Simu 20 Waves. There's a short video of me killing Kosis Wave 20, so that's all you need.

GL
3.13 Video Update!

Hi Guys,

Since someone asked earlier.

Here's Simulacrum Waves 19 & 20:

Youtube: 3.13 Simulacrum - Waves 19 & 20 (1 Death)

I ran out of flasks on Kosis and got taken out by projectiles. Should have paid more attention, but as you can see, he goes down pretty quick!

GL
3.13 Progression Update: Maven Down!

First try and Maven down!

I won't say I one shot it, cuz I died a lot ;) and only got her on last portal, but for first attempt, I'm just happy to have completed it.

GL!
Hey I'm really enjoying your Guide.

For myself I am at this point right now:

I hope it shows up right.
As I am new to this game can you maybe help me out what I shall get next?
I'm doing T7 pretty well but I didn't try some higher yet.
Also im asking myself where you put your Gems in to be most efficient.

Idk how I Post the Gems but i guess they are pretty shitty.
I got an
laying around but I dont really know where to put or if I even should.

Would be great to hear from you.

Best regards

PS: I managed to get my Gems here
Last edited by TazDino on Feb 5, 2021, 10:47:01 AM
"
TazDino wrote:
Hey I'm really enjoying your Guide.

For myself I am at this point right now:

I hope it shows up right.
As I am new to this game can you maybe help me out what I shall get next?
I'm doing T7 pretty well but I didn't try some higher yet.
Also im asking myself where you put your Gems in to be most efficient.

Idk how I Post the Gems but i guess they are pretty shitty.
I got an
laying around but I dont really know where to put or if I even should.

Would be great to hear from you.

Best regards

PS: I managed to get my Gems here

Hi, looks good! Glad you're enjoying it.

Please read the guide carefully, as I see you aren't using a "Warding" flask, so that means you aren't taking full advantage of the Emancipation belt. You need a way to remove curses from you for you to gain Max Rage on-demand for Berserk.

As far as gearing goes, if you look from pages #2 until #6 you can see my posts as I progressed my gear.

On page #6 I also answer how you can see "snapshots" of my toon on poe.ninja and also order of what to upgrade.

A small semantics correction:

Gems = Skill Gems
Jewels = What you put in slots in the tree (aka what you posted)

Small difference, I know, but you'll learn as you play more that this game is ALL about the way things are worded.

For example "INCREASED" is NOT the same as "MORE", and there are many other seemingly insignificant wording details like that that make a big difference.

So, if you mean where I put my Skill Gems, you can see that in the PoB Export under the "Skills" page, or you can see that in my character profile, or on poe.ninja.

If you mean where I put my Jewels. Some of those need to go in very specific locations, which you can see in the PoB Export "Tree" page, or on my character profile Tree.

You can use an Intuitive Leap, but you would need to figure out where to place it to allocate nodes that you want. I haven't looked into that, so it's a good exercise for you as a new player, as figuring out things like that and learning how to adjust builds for the gear you have on-hand is all part of the game.

GL

EDIT: Also, if you notice, my Cast When Damage Taken setup uses very low level gems. That is because as the level of Cast When Damage Taken increases, it also requires you to take bigger hits for it to activate. So, I keep mine low, because I like more activations of the supported gems, at the cost of those supported gems not providing as big a benefit as higher level ones would. You can certainly keep your setup as is, but it will only activate when you take really big hits.
Last edited by corosou on Feb 5, 2021, 1:02:09 PM
3.13 Video & Gear Update!

Hi guys,

Haven't posted anything in a while, so figured a quick video and how my gear is looking.

Here's what A8 Veritania looks like:

And here's what I was wearing for that:

Not many changes since last post, just the boots and some gem upgrades.

The boots I crafted myself with Alteration spam until I hit Tailwind and then Harvest crafted the rest. Really not that hard or expensive.

I went with the Bleed mod on them + running Bleed pantheon and that 49% avoid bleeding has been more than enough to offset losing the bleed immunity on boots.

GL!
Hi,

Wanted to say i absolutely love the build, this is my first marauder and it was quite fun

Only thing im having issues with is dying a lot.. is there something i’m missing?? I can kill shit pretty fast (i have an abyssus i just took off to try to have some better damage mitigation but it didnt really help much.. kill shit slower so better chance of getting one shot..)

I am about to buy an unnatural instinct, i know thatll free up a couple passives on my tree..

Do i just need to focus more on armor? Im not home so isk what my pob says for defense but im around 9k in town probably like 15k with the flask

Should i get a better rare helm? Better armor? Is that where im not able to survive?

I can clear t16 maps pretty easy but there’s always a death or two involved and pushing past 91 has been.. a challenge.. ...

Looking forward to your thoughts, thanks in advance!

Wanted to add, for most of my deaths, my life leach doesnt outweigh my damage taken, cant leach fast enough to stay alive
Last edited by Surpass3d on Feb 6, 2021, 12:11:31 PM
"
Surpass3d wrote:
Hi,

Wanted to say i absolutely love the build, this is my first marauder and it was quite fun

Only thing im having issues with is dying a lot.. is there something i’m missing?? I can kill shit pretty fast (i have an abyssus i just took off to try to have some better damage mitigation but it didnt really help much.. kill shit slower so better chance of getting one shot..)

I am about to buy an unnatural instinct, i know thatll free up a couple passives on my tree..

Do i just need to focus more on armor? Im not home so isk what my pob says for defense but im around 9k in town probably like 15k with the flask

Should i get a better rare helm? Better armor? Is that where im not able to survive?

I can clear t16 maps pretty easy but there’s always a death or two involved and pushing past 91 has been.. a challenge.. ...

Looming forward to your thoughts, thanks in advance!

Wanted to add, for most of my deaths, my life leach doesnt outweigh my damage taken, cant leach fast enough to stay alive

Glad to hear you're having fun!

Yes, get rid of the Atziri's flask. It's doing nothing for you. When you use Brutality you can't do Elemental or Chaos damage, so it does nothing except some Chaos res.

Get one of these for a big boost to Evasion:

If you want to level quickly, grab some T15 Beachheads and join /global 820 for ROTAs, or T16 Coward's Trial, or pay ~2ex per 9 x Pure Chayula runs. You'll get to 95+ in a few ROTAs.

Leveling in maps is always risky once you get into the 90s because it takes so long solo that eventually something is going to 1shot you.

I haven't had any problems running everything with Abyssus; it's a huge boost to DPS, so I just learned how to manage it, but I've been playing melee builds for years, so if you're new it will just take some time to get used to it.

My chest doesn't have too much Armour, only 924, so it's not really about that.

Life leech isn't going to keep you alive for the most part, it's mostly going to help while there are a lot of mobs around to hit. I mostly stay alive through Enduring Cry healing auto-cast by my movement bind on Left Mouse Button + occasional life flask use.

Also, make sure you're using Solaris + Ryslatha/Shakari Patheon. The Ryslatha refill of life flaks will mean you'll never run out of it.

Hope that helps!

GL

EDIT: Just noticed something else. You NEED one of these:

You want the Instant healing. It lets you spam it to get back to full life immediately. This game has gotten so fast that you can't really rely on a flask that has a duration to fill your life up.
Last edited by corosou on Feb 6, 2021, 12:23:52 PM
Thank you for the quick reply and the suggestions!

Damn yeah i don’t have a single pantheon done thats dumb i know better lmao thatll definitely be a big help

Also ugh yeah the instant life flask will be super helpful too i didnt think about that..

And you’re right, im gonna have to to just do some rota leveling, i am used to running solo 99% of the time but i also typically play safer ranged builds (ED last season got me to 95 solo by the time i even hit red maps, was sooooo nice for leveling)

Thank you again! Ill post later with an update =]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info