[3.13] UPDATING... BladeBlast/Bladefall MoM Scion | Tanky | 🌟Nuke bosses 20M+

Where do u get the cannot be stunned
The Rich Get Richer, the Po Stay Po.
"
macsdf1 wrote:
Where do u get the cannot be stunned

From a crafted flask with 50% chance to not be stunned (we have a lot of increased flask effect) + 20% node on the tree making it 100%
How can I improve my mana regen ? I'm currently sitting at 100 mana regen with 3700 mana.

I haven't buy Atziri's foible or any cluster jewel yet.
"
krzkn wrote:
How can I improve my mana regen ? I'm currently sitting at 100 mana regen with 3700 mana.

I haven't buy Atziri's foible or any cluster jewel yet.

Increased mana flask recovery. From my experience cluster jewel is extremely good for that. Distilled / liquid inspiration is good, otherwise try reaching all the mana flask recovery from the tree or having a belt with that mod
So what's the real dps of this build?
From the video's of it killing baran and warlord it doesn't look anywhere close to the pob numbers. I mean one pob shows 2billion dps if u use indigon haha.
"
macsdf1 wrote:
So what's the real dps of this build?
From the video's of it killing baran and warlord it doesn't look anywhere close to the pob numbers. I mean one pob shows 2billion dps if u use indigon haha.

You can't use indigon because of the mana cost. It's around 10m all the way to 50m with investment.
Could you please explain what should we focus on large cluster jewels?

Loving the build so far.
What do you think of Asenath's Gentle Touch to get corpse removal and explody? Eventually I'd go for a sick MOM + Explody dual influenced chest but I'm currently considering grabbing the gloves after a mana recovery rate Watchers eye, annointing additional curse. It would also make the mapping more smooth!
"
larsahh_ wrote:
What do you think of Asenath's Gentle Touch to get corpse removal and explody? Eventually I'd go for a sick MOM + Explody dual influenced chest but I'm currently considering grabbing the gloves after a mana recovery rate Watchers eye, annointing additional curse. It would also make the mapping more smooth!

i'd say go for it. I personally prefer culling strike on gloves.
"
WWBarb wrote:
100M dps pob:

https://pastebin.com/xi4dhpVQ

With the extreme tankiness of MoM, perma flask and 170%-200% movement speed.
One of the best BF/BB version imo.

Edit: other than one of the weapons, other stuffs are easily obtainable.

Where are you getting assassin's mark

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info