I used Fireball (or any spell you like) until lvl 18
Fireball - Lesser multiple projectiles - Added lightning damage

I then replace fireball with wave of conviction near the end of act 2
Wave of conviction - Elemental focus - Added lightning damage

Lvl 38-until maps Bladeblast/Bladefall
Blade blast - Intensify - Faster casting - Elemental focus
Blade fall - Spell cascade - Faster casting - Unleash

^
Is this the only skill link gem set ups needed? do you have a picture for 5-6link armors or can I see the gem set ups you use?

5L-6L should be Blast blast - Intensify - Faster casting - Elemental focus - Archmage - Added crit damage

Will you add full gem setup for eq, please?
We kill all bandits?
IGN: Chichotka
"
Exathil wrote:
"
Dem_hunter wrote:
"
chowok11 wrote:
I used Fireball (or any spell you like) until lvl 18
Fireball - Lesser multiple projectiles - Added lightning damage

I then replace fireball with wave of conviction near the end of act 2
Wave of conviction - Elemental focus - Added lightning damage

Lvl 38-until maps Bladeblast/Bladefall
Blade blast - Intensify - Faster casting - Elemental focus
Blade fall - Spell cascade - Faster casting - Unleash

^
Is this the only skill link gem set ups needed? do you have a picture for 5-6link armors or can I see the gem set ups you use?

5L-6L should be Blast blast - Intensify - Faster casting - Elemental focus - Archmage - Added crit damage

Will you add full gem setup for eq, please?
We kill all bandits?

I'll be updating the guide most likely tomorrow or the day after. I've been quite busy.

I kill all bandits
Been on for only a little but the build functions pretty well on next to no gear. So far I’ve got only my 2nd ascendancy and a tabula and it clears and bosses decently (currently on act 8.) The early game was pretty rough for me as I’ve never actually started a Scion from a fresh league and you don’t get access to life unless you go hard into the Scion life wheel early which reduces your damage a lot. Loving the build now that I’m a little further into the game. Next upgrade for sure will be Atziri’s foilable. I am planning to take this build pretty damn far especially since harvest is back. Will try to update as I go along.
@Dem_hunter

Did you craft your current weapons? If so, would you mind sharing how? Thanks for the build!
"
@Dem_hunter

Did you craft your current weapons? If so, would you mind sharing how? Thanks for the build!

I bought both early league for a few chaos. You can use torment essences and get similar results.
100M dps pob:

https://pastebin.com/xi4dhpVQ

With the extreme tankiness of MoM, perma flask and 170%-200% movement speed.
One of the best BF/BB version imo.

Edit: other than one of the weapons, other stuffs are easily obtainable.
Last edited by WWBarb on Jan 17, 2021, 7:03:16 PM
is this only a 2 button build and not a skill mashing? i know flasks are needed but do i just hit the 2 skill buttons?
Arcane cloak needs to be kept up in a rotation as well with flasks. You need to time your Blades back and forth between Fall and Blast. It's the most intensive build I've played compared to minions, bow, BV, and winter orb - which were all 1-button builds.
Nice guide! Decided to swap league starts to this and the two button skills don't seem too bad. Do you know if RF will be easily sustainable for that juicy more spell damage?
Last edited by TakmaN on Jan 18, 2021, 10:07:00 PM
"
TakmaN wrote:
Nice guide! Decided to swap league starts to this and the two button skills don't seem too bad. Do you know if RF will be easily sustainable for that juicy more spell damage?

easily sustainable. Life and mana still regen quickly with RF on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info